Rangers vs Morton, 12th December

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute scenes when that second goal went in, tremendous stuff and what a result.

Absolute scum throwing glass bottles/coins at us not to mention spitting at us as well. Wouldn't expect anything less from the manky mob the sooner they go bust again the better.

Absolute scenes when that second goal went in, tremendous stuff and what a result.

Absolute scum throwing glass bottles/coins at us not to mention spitting at us as well. Wouldn't expect anything less from the manky mob the sooner they go bust again the better.

Seems to be a frequent occurrence at Ibrox that the authorities don't give a f**k about, sadly.

Well, I enjoyed that.

Firstly, the view from the front row corner of the Cheating B'st'rd Stand is atrocious. A purple drinking voucher to see an endless series of stewards who clearly think they're invisible. But anyway...

Worst possible start and I reckon most of us feared the worst, but from then on we restricted them to wild efforts despite their possession. Lovely finish from Tavernier and then things got a bit silly at our end, mainly due to one trumpet who opened the gate next to us and walked towards the home fans. I couldn't see much of the rest of the half due to the number of police and stewards, but was glad to hear the whistle.

The second half - for all that lot had the ball our defence seemed to be under instruction to keep them no closer than the 18 yard box. You sensed that we also had a bit of belief in ourselves, and Stef's finish to put us in front was a peach. Absolute scenes, which were sadly short lived. Referee did his bit for the home side by adding on miles more than was needed, but we deserved a draw at least.

Rangers were horse, and that side will get turned over repeatedly if they go up and don't strengthen.

After todays game...I recollected the time I went to Rangers v Morton back about...circa 80/81 ish.....found myself in amongst bluenoses but all in all things were fine...until Jim Tolmie scored.....that was it..my cover was blown....but truth be known...apart from a lot of 'if looks could kill'..nothing bad happened....Morton won 0-1.

Archived