Pie & Bovril 2015 (We Hardly Knew Ye)

Slippery P's confession was memorable. PCCabe's meltdowns and subsequent self banning was hilarious. Hard to remember which events actually happened this year. Heads gone is always worth a laugh. Apologies Bobby I know this isn't the format you are after. Will need to have a proper think to answer.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slippery P got wasted and started posting about how he beats up dogs on another thread. It was one of the funniest things I'd seen in a long time.

I'll try and find it.

ETA :

Bob? Have you ever been attacked by a dog?

Once as I've mentioned.

Since I;ve lived over here (i never liked dog as you could imagine)

I've been attacked 4 times, every time I win. Dog dead in the river. I fight dogs that want to fight me, I have no fear.

Sorry I own 1 dog his name is Scargill. If he sees me in trouble...He is the boss

"every time I win. Dog dead in the river. I fight dogs that want to fight me, I have no fear." - is one of the finest things I've ever seen in my life. Ever. It's just so fucking excellent. I'd love to get wasted alongside Slippery. What a boy.

This seems to be a Slippery devotion thread, and in that vein, his........

"Do you want a pillow fight?" Retort is the finest bit of internetism I've witnessed in real time- it was truly majestic and had me in stitches.

Also, as already mentioned- PCCabe what a monster.

I also chuckled at the many times banned Roland B, I think one incarnation lasted one post!

Why is DA's masturbatory tool getting more mentions than the fact he wanted to Fùck an adult dressed as a baby, in a pram?

...in public too. That part seemed quite important for some reason.

I think he deleted the thread, alas. Takes quite a bit to shock P&B into silence, but he managed it. Some boy, the DA.

"every time I win. Dog dead in the river. I fight dogs that want to fight me, I have no fear." - is one of the finest things I've ever seen in my life. Ever. It's just so fucking excellent. I'd love to get wasted alongside Slippery. What a boy.

Get yer erse down to the Capital for the 2nd Jan walk the Walk do. No word of a lie our speah International guest* is the one & only mr Slippery P.

No to late to get yer letter off to Santa for a Chrissy Jumper.

Grimbo

Eta oops 5

Archived