P&B Relationship Advice Thread

Had an entertaining, boozy weekend there with missus that I thought was to celebrate our anniversary. Turns out it's our anniversary this weekend and it has been assumed that we will be doing something "romantic" together. This apparently doesn't allow for me getting jaked and watching the football. I was thinking some sort of massage/spa stuff but is there anything you can suggest? My pal told me about him and his missus donning white robes, putting makeup on each other and having a drug fuelled hotel room romp.

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Had an entertaining, boozy weekend there with missus that I thought was to celebrate our anniversary. Turns out it's our anniversary this weekend and it has been assumed that we will be doing something "romantic" together. This apparently doesn't allow for me getting jaked and watching the football. I was thinking some sort of massage/spa stuff but is there anything you can suggest? My pal told me about him and his missus donning white robes, putting makeup on each other and having a drug fuelled hotel room romp.

My car is not working and I might not be able to go to see Robbie Williams on Friday. If not, you can take my tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

My car is not working and I might not be able to go to see Robbie Williams on Friday. If not, you can take my tickets. 

Have you told Robbie? If he really cared about his fans he'd pop round and give you a personal performance.

20 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Sounds like you have the answer to your own query. Just as well romance is dead.

Took her to horse racing on Saturday and that seemed to be a winner with her. Might try the dogs or stockies next.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Have you told Robbie? If he really cared about his fans he'd pop round and give you a personal performance.

He's got enough on his plate just now and Ayda gets jealous. 

Took her to horse racing on Saturday and that seemed to be a winner with her. Might try the dogs or stockies next.

Cowdenbeath it is then. Stockies and chances are you'll see stray dogs running up and down the high street. If she's not delighted, she might not be the one after all.

38 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What football is on this Saturday? Anyway, drive her out to some secluded woods and smash her back doors in outside.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What football is on this Saturday? Anyway, drive her out to some secluded woods and smash her back doors in outside.

Would probably do that anyway tbh. Will you be behind the usual bush?

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Would probably do that anyway tbh. Will you be behind the usual bush?

Chances are yes, but don't rule out me being behind a different copse of shrubbery or even up a tree

Do something that will severely piss her off the day before your anniversary. She'll go in a huff and a bad mood and not want to do anything special as it has been ruined, allowing you to watch the football in peace.

I really should write a book on the woman folk.

V disappointed in the gentlemen of PnB. 3 hours you've left this selfless angel of the NHS hanging and not one offer of a lift?

For goodness sakes read between the lines chaps and take the hint.

Show Ms Cuddy some chivalry, then the excitement and euphoria of seeing Mr Williams live and maybe even take her for a wee kebab on the way home. She'll be putty in your hands boys, putty in your hands....

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

V disappointed in the gentlemen of PnB. 3 hours you've left this selfless angel of the NHS hanging and not one offer of a lift?

For goodness sakes read between the lines chaps and take the hint.

Show Ms Cuddy some chivalry, then the excitement and euphoria of seeing Mr Williams live and maybe even take her for a wee kebab on the way home. She'll be putty in your hands boys, putty in your hands....

Maltesers optional.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Chances are yes, but don't rule out me being behind a different copse of shrubbery or even up a tree

Be a wear. Possibility of lightning in Fife this weekend.

You're welcome.

2 hours ago, Rowan said:

Take her to a swingers club.

A sterling attempt to regain the title of P&B's favourite ladyposter. Kudos.

• 1 month later...
Okay, so I have been seeing my girlfriend since February, She isn't the problem, it's her Grandmother. 
She is an ultra Religious psycho, who believes everyone is going to hell regardless of what they do. I have met her 4 times and been left with a sour taste every time. From expecting prayers before a meal, before a coffee and wishing the lord lights your way on the way home. 
The first big issue is that she pretty much wants me to become religious, she practically told me the month after my granny died to let god in, so i wouldn't burn in hell when i died (Held back the rage there just), She knows nothing apart from forcing the word of god onto people. 
We booked a holiday, and she is against non-married couples doing anything at all, she has just found out and basically screamed dogs abuse at my girlfriend who's phoned me in floods of tears. I really want to say something, but i don't want to cause a major fight with her family, I just want her to realise that it's a different time, and to stop forcing religion down peoples throat. Something tells me a boot in the pie isn't going to be enough. Anyone else dealt with something similar?

Well I don't think I'll be dealing with the gran again.

Girlfriends away up to visit her, she's declined the invitation to church and been disowned (until the gran calms down I presume.)

Surprised it's taken her that long to lose the plot tbh.