Cünt

Cünt

Cünt

Cünt

Cünt

Cünt

Cünt

Cünt

Should have prefaced these with "Mr X is a guid...". That would have conflicted him.

Who cares if someone posts f**k properly if you can say fucking, fucked and fucker with impunity?

F*ck it, I fucking care.

Wonder no more. It was me

Its absolutely hilarious how posters bend the truth to try and paint themselves as a poor victim

He never once portrayed himself as a "poor victim" although he did say he disagreed with the point. Infact he admitted that his choice of words weren't PC which to me shows he knows that his post was wrong.

I've got two for using a term which describes supporters of a football team which died in 2012.

They say it's a term which originally referred to Celtic supporters but they don't like being called it so it is sectarian apparently. I'm sure zombie or sevconian are bound to go the same way.

Did Keithygy not give a warning hing to someone for not bringing their foxy maw to a pub crawl?

I'm less interested in finding out who the recipient was, and more interested in seeing a picture of said maw.

Smurph was the poor lad in question, I must add that shortly afterwards Keith blobbed me as well - because he could was the reason, that said he did the decent thing later and zeroed my account.

He never once portrayed himself as a "poor victim" although he did say he disagreed with the point. Infact he admitted that his choice of words weren't PC which to me shows he knows that his post was wrong.

He did. He claimed to be on the end of an "angry response" and a "strongly worded PM". Neither of these things happened.

Guest honestrae95

I got a warning about 3/4 years ago for calling Willie Gibson a "spoon burner."

I then got a one week ban for telling everyone on the previous "have you ever had a warning" thread why I had got a warning.

I won't fall for that again.

Archived