Anyone Ever Had a Warning Point Before?

Boostin' Kev

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had two and a temporary ban. The first warning was for using a word similar to "mango" to refer to a moderator and the second warning and subsequent three day ban was for calling a moderator a "Jose Quitongo" as a result. Think I coined that phrase on here. My warning points were both subsequently rescinded by a different moderator whom I was briefly romantically involved with.

Had two and a temporary ban. The first warning was for using a word similar to "mango" to refer to a moderator and the second warning and subsequent three day ban was for calling a moderator a "Jose Quitongo" as a result. Think I coined that phrase on here. My warning points were both subsequently rescinded by a different moderator whom I was briefly romantically involved with.

Mr X?

The first warning was for using a word similar to "mango" to refer to a moderator.

Similar for me. I felt a mod was abusing his powers, this was when the original Dundee thread was deleted, and I referred to him as, rhymes with, Dongford.

I shouldn't have done this, I accepted my warning and I'm furious, with myself, that I never used another moniker.

Mr X?

I think it was Mr X that I originally referred to. It was Reina who later banned me. Mr X has also in recent history closed my lighthearted thread re: suicide and PM'd me on two occasions to tell me off for things I've said in regards to death. It appears that talking about the only thing that all of humanity, and all other species, has in common is verboten, at least with one moderator.

I think it was Mr X that I originally referred to. It was Reina who later banned me. Mr X has also in recent history closed my lighthearted thread re: suicide and PM'd me on two occasions to tell me off for things I've said in regards to death. It appears that talking about the only thing that all of humanity, and all other species, has in common is verboten, at least with one moderator.

Sorry, I should have highlighted the "romantically involved" part of your original post as I was hilariously trying to insinuate that the two of you were an item.

I feel the moment is lost now, never to return.

Regarding the rest of your post though, he does seem to take his moderating rather seriously and dishes out warnings or tellings off for the strangest of things.

I got one for using a naughty word to refer to a Chinese takeaway restaurant and another for repeatedly suggesting that in the event of an independent Scotland Glasgow and Edinburgh should both be flattened and Falkirk built into a Dubai-esque supercity

Got one for a bit of Chinese banter myself. And another for my Forth road bridge rant, or maybe that was a threat. I only said 95% of Fifers, the Kelty boys are sound.

I got a warning about 5 years ago, after I made some unsavoury comments about Mike Tumilty, his family and a housefire.

It was just after the most blatant cheating of a referee, since the film Kes. His antics began after sending Marc McAusland off for going shoulder to shoulder with Leigh Griffiths, for which he awarded a ridiculous penalty and red card. A Bob Harris free kick equalled things up, with 10 man Queens applying the pressure for the remainder of the game. A blatant pass back to Bullock from about 6 yards went unpunished at the end of the 90 mins, before the highlight of Tumilty's game. Deep into injury time, Dundee were awarded a free kick out wide which was whipped into to the box and headed out for a goal kick. Tumilty in all his wisdom awarded a penalty. He didn't know why, and neither did anyone else on the pitch or inside ground, but it was penalty according to that clown. Fortunately, the lino had to come over pull him aside, and from what I can only assume, told him to stop being a c**t.

I 100% standby what I said about Tumilty that night, although I shouldn't have involved his wife and kids.

I got a warning point for calling peeel a pillowbiter, in the same thread folk were calling out WeeperDee for shagging a child. Pretty bitter about it tbh.

Sounds harsh.

I also once got banned for saying people would become cyclops' after a nuclear war. Someone, somehow, found it racist.

I also once got banned for saying people would become cyclops' after a nuclear war. Someone, somehow, found it racist.

Cyclops-one eyed-japs reference.

I would've had you burnt over all your copies (plus one original and signed to your grandfather) Mein Kampfs.

Archived