Anyone Ever Had a Warning Point Before?

Boostin' Kev

Cyclops-one eyed-japs reference.

I would've had you burnt over all your copies (plus one original and signed to your grandfather) Mein Kampfs.

I'm almost certain I said I'd be a cyclops, and the extent of my "racism" was saying North Koreans are small

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And not 'South Koreans" ? You've nailed yourself to the x on that one RandomLichtie.

I can't remember, it was five years ago FFS

I'm also not L4L, and frankly Im insulted at the accusation.

One for calling the daft Rangers player who scalded his puss with egg a thick *** and one for posting a direct quote from some racist c**t at work.

Clean record for 5 years now though.

Edit: looking at the reason the mod in question appeared to be under the impression it was a quote from me and not someone I worked with. f**k knows how that wasn't a perma ban in that case.

One for calling the daft Rangers player who scalded his puss with egg a thick *** and one for posting a direct quote from some racist c**t at work.

Clean record for 5 years now though.

Edit: looking at the reason the mod in question appeared to be under the impression it was a quote from me and not someone I worked with. f**k knows how that wasn't a perma ban in that case.

Christ, that's actually one of the nicest things you've ever said, tae.

Looking at some of the reasons in this thread, I've gotten away with shit loads. The worst/most cringeworthy was when wee smpar tried to be edgy re the Craig Thomson paedo saga.

Archived