Anyone Ever Had a Warning Point Before?

Boostin' Kev

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one for using a naughty word to refer to a Chinese takeaway restaurant and another for repeatedly suggesting that in the event of an independent Scotland Glasgow and Edinburgh should both be flattened and Falkirk built into a Dubai-esque supercity

I knew a couple of guys called Tim who worked in a chain store called Tierack

Known as the Tie ****

Actually I just made that up

I saw that joke in the drafts of a phone i caught recently.

This time :), it was a link to a site where people took pictures of their knobs dressed up to look like Marine Le Pen.

Marine Le penis or something.

Unjustified imo.

Genuine question, what did your Wunfellaff account eventually get binned for?

This time :), it was a link to a site where people took pictures of their knobs dressed up to look like Marine Le Pen.

Marine Le penis or something.

Unjustified imo.

So, you're very anti establishment and against the royal forces.. Yet you were scouring the net for photos of marines penis'?

Genuine question, what did your Wunfellaff account eventually get binned for?

Binned. Aye boabs.

Eh, last warning point was for saying to marshy to go play with the trains. As in the old 'go play with the traffic'.

Apparently this is 'wishing death on another poster' so warning point, and totting up process, ban.

However thundermonkey said to xbl shortly thereafter re deegas , that wishing death on another poster was not worthy of a point.

Poor modding, hence, no pleading case or owt, just reload and go again, and again etc >infinity+1.

There was plenty I could've been turfed for, as with most folk. Getting round the swear filter is worth a point it has been said in the past by a mod for example, I just took exception to the reason given.

Hell, how many posters did that thread if his claim?

Archived