Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get any pics of the crying hordes streaming out from the home end after he 3rd went in?

First time I've been at a match without a camera in a long time (Scotland v Croatia in Burley's first game in charge) - was meant to be photographing Arbroath v East Stirling last night - when it got called off I was already in the mood for an evening at the football so headed up to Tannadice (got a nice iPhone panorama of a near empty stadium with a match still in progress though)

Very good three points and just what we needed after our recent dismal run.

One swallow doesn't make a summer though so we need to press on and pick up three points in Perth, or at the very least avoid defeat, something we've not done at McDiarmid Park for a long time.

McGhee is still a p***k.

I can even begin to bring myself to watch the 'highlights' of last night. We did have two amazing chances to score and equalizse but somehow didn't. What is still clear for me (despite my best attempts at trying to forget it) was just the awfulness of the football itself. I know fans often have a tendency to say "thats the worst ever!" but in all honesty the football on show (in particular the first half) was atrocious. The ball was in the air for what seemed like the entire match and both teams couldn't string more than a couple of passes together.

Archived