Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What manager watches a 0-0 borefest on Saturday and thinks to himself "you know what we need? MORE defensive players on the park".

Before the game, I thought, he must be going 4 at the back - no way is Rankin replacing Dow in the middle.

Crazy is the only word - he has to go.

Were you not the one holding hope about getting 9 points from Motherwell and winning your game in hand? You must be hurting. I'd like to tell you that you'll have fun in the championship...

No. I did say it was a must-win. It was, and we lost.

I think 99% of United fans will accept we're down now.

First time in my lifetime that we'll be playing in a division below Dundee, so I'm not hurt by the gloating - it is only to be expected.

Is it possible we can ask the SPFL to just sit out the remaining fixtures? I think everyone connected with United needs some time alone and away from football.

United have been as far away from 'football' over the last 2 games as it's possible to be. To paraphrase Tommy Docherty.

Is it possible we can ask the SPFL to just sit out the remaining fixtures? I think everyone connected with United needs some time alone and away from football.

Why are United fans so upset ?

Thought you would be used to relegation, cant be that much of a shock.

From the so called Scottish Barca

To

MATALAN CATALAN FC

GIRUY

Why are United fans so upset ?

Thought you would be used to relegation, cant be that much of a shock.

From the so called Scottish Barca

To

MATALAN CATALAN FC

GIRUY

Are we? Once in my 32 years on earth so I'm not that used to it.

No. I did say it was a must-win. It was, and we lost.

I think 99% of United fans will accept we're down now.

First time in my lifetime that we'll be playing in a division below Dundee, so I'm not hurt by the gloating - it is only to be expected.

There was definitely a united poster on here that was saying they could take 9 points off Motherwell and win your game in hand.

Hopefully we see some proof of life from that chap soon.

Well deserved relegation. We have been fuckin horse all season and are getting exactly what we deserve. For a must win match, ive never seen such a set of gutless b*****ds in all my days. Our impending relegation should signal a major clear out and that includes that fat c**t in the dugout

Archived