Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet they'd be happy to if it meant they could relegate United.

One of them admitted he'd rather United get relegated than Dundee finish top four.

One of them admitted he'd rather United get relegated than Dundee finish top four.

It wasn't me but I wholeheartedly agree with whoever it was.

I'd rather finish bottom six than 4th to see the Amish go down too.

Maybe both this season - ya beauty.

Not ashamed to admit I walked out after the 3rd goal. What manager watches a 0-0 borefest on Saturday and thinks to himself "you know what we need? MORE defensive players on the park". I've not been overly critical of Mixu but his tactics and management over the last couple of fixtures has been utterly bizarre to say the least.

It was a game of two dreadful teams playing some of the worst football I have seen in a long, long time. The difference was Motherwell exploited one of our many weaknesses (set-pieces) and then did enough to secure the result.

The worst part is that we have effectively been relegated with so many games to go.

What a fucking waste of a season.

I honestly didn't believe a team could capitulate quite like that.

We're out if it now, no doubt about it.

Between now and the end of the season, the board need to identify a replacement for Mixu too.

A massive clear out is required.

Were you not the one holding hope about getting 9 points from Motherwell and winning your game in hand? You must be hurting. I'd like to tell you that you'll have fun in the championship...

Thank f**k for that. Sounds like Doondee United missed a couple of sitters at 1-0 as well.

Didn't see that result coming at all I quite like it up here in 8th. Hats off to McGhee on the formation he certainly proved me wrong.

The Dundee fans on here remind me of the hibs fans a few years ago when both the Edinburgh teams went doon. Just saying

Archived