Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Well deserved relegation. We have been fuckin horse all season and are getting exactly what we deserve. For a must win match, ive never seen such a set of gutless b*****ds in all my days. Our impending relegation should signal a major clear out and that includes that fat c**t in the dugout

4345992.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can just imagine the team meeting in the lead up to this game, "right lads we're playing the team directly above us who are in freefall and there for the taking so with that in mind I'm going with not 1, not 2, but 3 defensive midfielders". Fucking disgraceful line-up.

Well deserved relegation. We have been fuckin horse all season and are getting exactly what we deserve. For a must win match, ive never seen such a set of gutless b*****ds in all my days. Our impending relegation should signal a major clear out and that includes that fat c**t in the dugout

I think you're being a bit hard on your team there buddy.

From what I've seen you've been a bit unlucky.

That's what makes it so hilarious

Firstly, that was a terrible game of football. Motherwell definitely deserved to win it IMO but if Spittal had put that amazing chance away and McKay hadn't run Infront of Rankins goal bound header then I think United could have turned that around, 2 very important moments.

Kawashima was ok, don't think he could've done too much more. Dixon was absolutely awful, genuinely stinking, Spittal was poor also, Johnson and Cadden (I think) stopped them from doing anything going forward. Gunning is just not somebody you want at the centre of your defence, Dillon was average, Donaldson IMO had a very decent game, he done well on the ball and seemed to defend quite well (although not seen goals closely).

In midfield Demel is just far too slow. Paton non existent, can't remember any contribution he made at all, Rankin, same as Donaldson had a very decent game and was the only midfielder who looked like he was going to do something.

McKay pretty stinking to be honest, can't believe he got in the way of that header, also can't believe I seen him getting subbed before Murray. Murray, I stick up for him but I've seen him play a lot better, he done ok and only really had one half chance that dropped out of the sky, chased everything though which is why I imagine he lasted longer than McKay, who played worse and didn't even look like he was bothering. There were far too many high balls forward for the 2 of them in fairness.

Ofere a handful for about 5 minutes before fading into obscurity and Riski and Fraser did nothing.

I thought Motherwell looked the much better team, they played the game well, they killed the game when needed and played some decent stuff at times too. McFadden had quite a few decent passages, McManus won absolutely everything and McDonald done well on all 3 goals!! Just an experienced nuisance, arse out to win a very soft free kick for the 1st and then 2 strikers finishes. The second one looked decent from where I was in the ET.

United can have no real complaints, thought the ref was poor and I think that's United down. It's a shame too, had a day out planned with my Dee sympathising mate on the 20th, I'll still be going but think it could be torture sitting there watching the Dee's take the piss for 90 minutes.

Really really poor, I don't think Mixu is the man to take them into next season either. Totally uninspiring stuff tonight. Would've seen more quality and football from an East Stirlingshire side at Gayf tonight if the game wasn't called off.

Punt, punt, punt.

Firstly, that was a terrible game of football. Motherwell definitely deserved to win it IMO but if Spittal had put that amazing chance away and McKay hadn't run Infront of Rankins goal bound header then I think United could have turned that around, 2 very important moments.

Kawashima was ok, don't think he could've done too much more. Dixon was absolutely awful, genuinely stinking, Spittal was poor also, Johnson and Cadden (I think) stopped them from doing anything going forward. Gunning is just not somebody you want at the centre of your defence, Dillon was average, Donaldson IMO had a very decent game, he done well on the ball and seemed to defend quite well (although not seen goals closely).

In midfield Demel is just far too slow. Paton non existent, can't remember any contribution he made at all, Rankin, same as Donaldson had a very decent game and was the only midfielder who looked like he was going to do something.

McKay pretty stinking to be honest, can't believe he got in the way of that header, also can't believe I seen him getting subbed before Murray. Murray, I stick up for him but I've seen him play a lot better, he done ok and only really had one half chance that dropped out of the sky, chased everything though which is why I imagine he lasted longer than McKay, who played worse and didn't even look like he was bothering. There were far too many high balls forward for the 2 of them in fairness.

Ofere a handful for about 5 minutes before fading into obscurity and Riski and Fraser did nothing.

I thought Motherwell looked the much better team, they played the game well, they killed the game when needed and played some decent stuff at times too. McFadden had quite a few decent passages, McManus won absolutely everything and McDonald done well on all 3 goals!! Just an experienced nuisance, arse out to win a very soft free kick for the 1st and then 2 strikers finishes. The second one looked decent from where I was in the ET.

United can have no real complaints, thought the ref was poor and I think that's United down. It's a shame too, had a day out planned with my Dee sympathising mate on the 20th, I'll still be going but think it could be torture sitting there watching the Dee's take the piss for 90 minutes.

Really really poor, I don't think Mixu is the man to take them into next season either. Totally uninspiring stuff tonight. Would've seen more quality and football from an East Stirlingshire side at Gayf tonight if the game wasn't called off.

Punt, punt, punt.

Too long from the DAB apologist. Didn't read.

Before that photo was taken there was hardly a spare seat there, mass exodus after the 3rd.

Not real football fans, IMO. Those are the times you stay to the end and have a reflective few moments of the horror you've witnessed. It's also good for your soul to get all your aggression out, which you can freely do in a football stadium. Which is nice.

Thank you.

Archived