Dundee v Dundee United (Non Deluded Dee's Return)

FWIW - I still haven't got over get beat at home by that St Mirren team last year. An absolutely gutless, embarrassing display.

Add to the fact they were absolutely shite and just punting it like some 12 year old FIFA player only doubled the rage.

Mallan's goal was decent though.

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

We lost twice to them at home.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not often I want to see Dundee win but the thought of a Dees victory which will leave United broken and desolate gives me goosebumps for some strange reason. The Arabs to take the lead yet again before shitting it and throwing it way again woould be the cherry on top of my cake.

The bad news for the Dees is I have had a wager on them. This is usually the kiss of death for fitba teams.

It is not often I want to see Dundee win but the thought of a Dees victory which will leave United broken and desolate gives me goosebumps for some strange reason. The Arabs to take the lead yet again before shitting it and throwing it way again woould be the cherry on top of my cake.

The bad news for the Dees is I have had a wager on them. This is usually the kiss of death for fitba teams.

The reason that the demise of a big team like United excites you is that support a shitty wee team from a pretend City who have been punching above their weight for a few seasons.

I don't grudge you your success, including the well deserved cup win, but you can't shrug off the wee team mentality that sees you enjoying our problems.

There will be gondolas in the streets of Perth before you're half quarter as successful as United.

Hope that helps.

The reason that the demise of a big team like United excites you is that support a shitty wee team from a pretend City who have been punching above their weight for a few seasons.

I don't grudge you your success, including the well deserved cup win, but you can't shrug off the wee team mentality that sees you enjoying our problems.

There will be gondolas in the streets of Perth before you're half quarter as successful as United.

Hope that helps.

That more than helps. I am now even more excited that you, Dundee Uniteds top man on P&B, deems me even slightly important enough to deserve a reply. Thank you for this reply. You have made my day. HNY ;)

Hope that helps.

lol blasted with both barrels.

Just found out I'm going to be sitting in the main stand for this. THE MAIN STAND! f**k sake, someone really dropped the ball when purchasing tickets and it won't be forgotten. What a shite way to end 2015.

Just found out I'm going to be sitting in the main stand for this. THE MAIN STAND! f**k sake, someone really dropped the ball when purchasing tickets and it won't be forgotten. What a shite way to end 2015.

Main Stand is the place to be m8. Best view in the stadium imo.

See you there.

Calm the f**k doon, K.T!

THE FUCKIN' FRONT ROW COXY, would merit the use of shouty use of upper case, imho.

I miss the old terracing at the front of the main stand, fwiw.

Fun fact. The Centre of the main stand is closer to clepington road than the Centre Spot.

Fun fact (2). The home dugout at tannadice is closer to, the nearest, McDonalds than either dugouts at Dens.

Wha wid believe it.

Mixu must be absolutely desperate to use a different goalkeeper. I've been surprised that Zwick hasn't been used at all recently, given that Szromnik has been howling and Zwick looked okay at the start of the season (plus looked much more confident with the ball at his feet).

Zwick looked like he had something about him; he made a few mistakes but you could at least see there was a potentially good keeper in there somewhere. Szromnik just looks like his level is somewhere around League 2.

Calm the f**k doon, K.T!

THE FUCKIN' FRONT ROW COXY, would merit the use of shouty use of upper case, imho.

I miss the old terracing at the front of the main stand, fwiw.

I saw us win the championship in the front row of the Coxy. It was a good day. Coxy is also pish though. Just fuds talking about building an extension on their house instead of watching the game. I'll be in the main stand starting a ferry rhumba with this third account fellow. It's slightly different to a derry rhumba but just as effective.

Happy new year cuntos.

I saw us win the championship in the front row of the Coxy. It was a good day. Coxy is also pish though. Just fuds talking about building an extension on their house instead of watching the game. I'll be in the main stand starting a ferry rhumba with this third account fellow. It's slightly different to a derry rhumba but just as effective.

Happy new year cuntos.

I don't you'll find a single seating arrangement complaint for the championship winning game.

I'll start a West Ferry Rhumba in the Derry.

Same to you, K.T.

An' Happy New Year to aw meh fellow Dees.

ETA and to you DABS.

I don't you'll find a single seating arrangement complaint for the championship winning game.

I'll start a West Ferry Rhumba in the Derry.

Same to you, K.T.

An' Happy New Year to aw meh fellow Dees.

ETA and to you DABS.

I hope your "happy" new year wishes to the dabs translates as them - Accumulating 10 more points between now and the end of the season and a mediocre start to their championship campaign?

Archived