The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

3 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

I was in the pub last night and Rene Descartes walked in. 

“Fancy a pint, Rene?”, I asked.  

“I think not”, he replied. 

And then, suddenly, he was gone. 

If he had a long face is that putting Descartes before the horse? 

I wa in the bank yesterday and saw an Asian lady who was a little bit irritated with the cashier when trying to convert her yen into pounds 

She said “ I was in yesterday an I get 2 hunna yen to the pound , now you say today I only get one hunna and eighty , why ?” 

The cashier said “ fluctuations “

‘She replied “ fluc you white people too “ 

On 05/05/2018 at 15:12, IainMorton said:

Guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm “a pint of lager please, and one for the road”.

Yeah, but the barman wouldn't serve them because the road was a bit of a cyclepath

A Man trying to cross a busy road gets run over by a red lorry, then a yellow lorry, then a red lorry, then a yellow lorry.

A policeman knocks on the door of the family to inform them of the sad news and says: "I’m really sorry.........there is no easy way to tell you this"

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 09:06, kennysmassiveego said:

I wa in the bank yesterday and saw an Asian lady who was a little bit irritated with the cashier when trying to convert her yen into pounds 

She said “ I was in yesterday an I get 2 hunna yen to the pound , now you say today I only get one hunna and eighty , why ?” 

The cashier said “ fluctuations “

‘She replied “ fluc you white people too “ 

Similar to:

What is the odd one out?

Q: A crab, a spider, a lobster and a Chinaman who has fallen under a bus?
A: A spider.  The rest are Crustaceans.

A binman knocks on a Chinese take-away door. A China man answer's "harro, wot u wan". The binman asks "where's ya bin", "I bin on loo" says the China man. "No mate, where's ya dustbin", "I dust bin on loo" says the China man. "No, no mate, where's ur wheelie bin". "Hokay, I wheelie bin havin a w**k.

Thank you.

I went to the local bookshop and asked if they had the new book on micro penises..
the assistant had a look on her computer and and said "i don't think its in yet...", and i replied "yep, thats the one!"