The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Just got in the house pished.

Went  to the fridge and  seen a sign "It's broken, its all  over I'm away to my mother"

Open said fridge, light came on and beer was cold.

What's the problem?

A horse and a donkey meet in the pub. The horse tells donkey about all the races it won. The donkey feels bad about only ever working at Blackpool.

He invites the horse for dinner the next week and buys a huge picture of a zebra for his living room wall.

The horse arrives and asks who it is in the picture?

The donkey says, that's me when I played for Juventus.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

16 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A horse and a donkey meet in the pub. The horse tells donkey about all the races it won. The donkey feels bad about only ever working at Blackpool.

He invites the horse for dinner the next week and buys a huge picture of a zebra for his living room wall.

The horse arrives and asks who it is in the picture?

The donkey says, that's me when I played for Juventus.

Ha ha, and we all know that donkeys in black and white stripes play for Dunfermline.

Sheriff Donald J Trump walks into a bar in Laredo, Southern Texas - close to the Mexican border.

He spits on the bar, places his gun and holster down - and says - "gimme a shot of red eye".

The bartender does as he's told; and then glances down at the gun. It has 7 notches carved into it.

"Hey senor- what's with the 7 notches on your gun"?

Trump says - "well I shot five Mexican's last week. "So ... that's a notch for each one of 'em".

Bartender pausing: "well ... what are the other notches for?"

Trump: "well, see... they're bonus notches!". "Adios amigo".

I attended a funeral the other day and listened to people's memories of the deceased.  

I asked the widow "Do you mind if I say a word?"

She said she didn't mind. 

So I stood up, said "Plethora" and sat down again. 

The widow leaned over and said "Thanks, that means a lot to me.." 

A drunk man who smelled like booze sat down on a bench next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading.
After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, "Say Father, what causes arthritis?"
The priest replied, "My Son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of a bath."
The drunk muttered in response, "Well, I'll be damned," then returned to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologised. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong.How long have you had arthritis?"
The drunk answered, "I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

Mrs. Irene Graham of Thorpe Avenue , Boscombe, delighted the audience with her reminiscence of the German prisoner of war who was sent each week to do her garden. He was repatriated at the end of 1945, she recalled -
'He'd always seemed a nice friendly chap, but when the crocuses came up in the middle of our lawn in February 1946, they spelt out 'Heil Hitler.''
( Bournemouth Evening Echo)

3 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Mrs. Irene Graham of Thorpe Avenue , Boscombe, delighted the audience with her reminiscence of the German prisoner of war who was sent each week to do her garden. He was repatriated at the end of 1945, she recalled -
'He'd always seemed a nice friendly chap, but when the crocuses came up in the middle of our lawn in February 1946, they spelt out 'Heil Hitler.''
( Bournemouth Evening Echo)

Had to google that as I thought it might be real. Apparently so. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/21/a2120121.shtml