The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Doctor: Hello Mr Fawcett what appears to be the problem?
Mr F: Well I'm afraid I can't pronounce my f's or my t's.
Doctor: Well you can't say fairer than that.

Are you not due to f**k off to Lanzarote for 2 weeks.....

He wouldn't be able to say the above sentence either then.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Doctor: Hello Mr Fawcett what appears to be the problem?

Mr F: Well I'm afraid I can't pronounce my f's or my t's.

Doctor: Well you can't say fairer than that.

How did he manage to successfully tell the doctor his issue if he can't pronounce the letters he's having trouble with?...  "I'm araid I can pronounce my or my" would be what the Doctor is faced with. 

Wouldnt the doctor think the patients name was Mr Awce? 

This joke has so many plot holes. 

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

How did he manage to successfully tell the doctor his issue if he can't pronounce the letters he's having trouble with?...  "I'm araid I can pronounce my or my" would be what the Doctor is faced with. 

Wouldnt the doctor think the patients name was Mr Awce? 

This joke has so many plot holes. 

• 2 weeks later...

A husband and wife who work for the circus go to an adoption agency where social workers raise doubts about their suitability.

The couple produce photos of their 30-foot motor home, which is clean, well maintained, and equipped with a beautiful nursery.

The social workers raise concerns about the education the child would receive while in the couple's care. "We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects, along with French, Mandarin, and computing skills," they’re told.

Then the social workers express concern about a child being raised in a circus environment.

"The child will be surrounded by family, but we’ve also retained a nanny who’s a certified expert in paediatric care, welfare, and diet."

The social workers are finally satisfied and ask, "What age child are you ideally hoping to adopt?"

"Doesn't really matter, as long as she fits in the cannon..."

8 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I just saw Bonnie Tyler hanging around the sweets aisle in my local Sainsburys. 

I think she was holding out for an Aero...

and having scoffed baked beans, sprouts and a leftover curry she let out a guff which blocked the sunlight.

It was a total eclipse of the fart. 

My wife told me she wants to move to a smaller house. She says we’ve got far too many pointless rooms and she’s fed up of all the cleaning!

I told her I strongly disagreed, we argued and it didn't go well. That's it for me now - I’m away to sulk in the masturbatorium...