The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Following on the announcements from Riyadh that women will be allowed to drive and cinemas will re-open, Saudi Arabia will welcome the entire Beatles back catalogue on iTunes next summer, starting with Wahhabi Road.

44 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

Following on the announcements from Riyadh that women will be allowed to drive and cinemas will re-open, Saudi Arabia will welcome the entire Beatles back catalogue on iTunes next summer, starting with Wahhabi Road.

Burka in the USSR is the next track, followed by You've got to hide your face away.

58 minutes ago, Dr Koop said:

9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Burka in the USSR is the next track, followed by You've got to hide your face away.

Closely followed by  Here Comes The Sunni and  Shia Loves You 

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Two guys in a pub having a pint, at the end of the night one of them gets a face on and looks down as f**k.
What's up min?
It's the wife, she'll be sitting up waiting for me and I'm in for a helluva doin' from her.
I never have that problem.
No?
Nope, I go home, fire in the front door, batter up the stairs and throw the bedroom door open. Once in I kick off my shoes and launch them into the wardrobe, tear aff my clothes and chuck them on the floor. Then I dive into bed, slap her arse and say "how's about it sweetheart?"
And You know what?
No, what?
She's aye fuckin sleepin'.