Only an Excuse?

On 19/12/2018 at 17:17, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fucksake, what must the bad bits be like?

Probably stuff unrelated to the Old Firm, and the knuckle draggers are too dense to actually know who folk are.

Wont lie, I record it and watch it each year to see if it can get any worse than the year before and it never fails to plummet new lows.

Quite how the f**k no one at the BBC or the production company has pointed out to Phil Differ and Jonathon Watson how fucking dreadful it has been for well over a decade is baffling. 

Although bizarrely enough, I think Watson is rather good as Colin, the awkward husband to alcoholic radge wifey Cathy in Two Doors Down, he should stick to that and give up this rubbish. 

Wont lie, I record it and watch it each year to see if it can get any worse than the year before and it never fails to plummet new lows.
Quite how the f**k no one at the BBC or the production company has pointed out to Phil Differ and Jonathon Watson how fucking dreadful it has been for well over a decade is baffling. 
Although bizarrely enough, I think Watson is rather good as Colin, the awkward husband to alcoholic radge wifey Cathy in Two Doors Down, he should stick to that and give up this rubbish. 
Yeah, it's been one of the biggest shocks of a surprisingly great show that Watson is very good at his part

15 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Just saw a trailer for this pish. Frank fucking McAvennie featured!!:rolleyes:

Just saw a teaser for all the Hogmanay shows and sure enough there was Frankie boy. 

Like many I haven't watched it for years. But it'll probably carry on until doomsday.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I wonder if, in the last few years, they've deliberately made it bad as that's the only way they know people will watch it.

No, it's made by a wee clique of actors/directors who haven't moved on from the 80s.  They all tell each other how wonderful they are in between pantos, doing Glasgow City Council training videos and playing third spear chucker from the right in historical costume dramas

Here are the people responsible for this years effort.

Writing team
Steven Dick Writer
John McGlade Writer
Stephen McLaughlin Writer
Andy Bollen Writer
Joe Hullait Writer
Stephen McManus Writer
Gregor Paton Writer
Gavin Smith Writer
Mark Nelson Writer
Damien Crow Writer
Kevin Mains Writer
James Allenby-Kirk (as James Kirk) Writer
Chris Grady Writer
Iain Davidson (as Noddy Davidson) Writer
Deke McBlurty Writer
Chuck Gayfield Writer
Wes Fargo Writer

3 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Perhaps, but that's genuinely better than any joke they had in last year's episode.

The Paisley city of culture advert and the Craig Whyte commemorative pound coin were slightly amusing last year.