Scottish Cup

willie82

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McBookie. Isn't there someone on here that works for them?

Aye, cartwright. But you'd be as well just going on the chat thing on their website, they've always given immediate answers to me, give or take a couple of minutes when they go and ask someone.

McBookie. Isn't there someone on here that works for them?

Aye, cartwright. But you'd be as well just going on the chat thing on their website, they've always given immediate answers to me, give or take a couple of minutes when they go and ask someone.

Aye, or tweet @McBookie. Good service.

Voided the bet, refused to pay out.

Just had a look at the rules on their site.

2.1. Scorecasts

This bet involves predicting which player will score the first goal and what the correct score will be at full time.
2.1.1. If your selected player comes on after the first goal has been scored, or does not take part at all, your bet will be voided.
2.1.2. Own Goals do not count.
2.1.3. If a match is abandoned whether or not a goal has been scored, all bets are void.

Hardlines, I thought you would have been paid for the correct score part.

Aye, that's that account being closed when the money in it finishes.

I was going to say that all bookies will have the same rules but it seems not. Bet365 for one would have paid out:

Scorecasts - First Player to Score/Correct Score Doubles

If a player takes the field after a goal has been scored or does not take part in the game then such bets will be settled as a single on the correct score market at the relevant odds quoted at match kick-off time. If a match is abandoned after a goal has been scored then all bets will be settled as singles on the first goalscorer market at the relevant odds quoted at match kick-off time. Should the first goal of the match be an own goal then bets will be settled on the next goalscorer and the correct score markets. If the only goals in the match are own goals then all bets will be settled as singles on the correct score market at the relevant odds quoted at match kick-off time.

I'm surprised, McBookies usually seem good compared to the rest.

Are these the sort of circumstances where if you'd backed these earlier in the week at the good prices, you could now lay your bets to guarantee a profit?

You'd have to have made pretty large bets originally to make a significant profit, with no guarantee the odds would shorten. As Nightmare correctly says though, I'm a mug punter, so could be wrong.

Archived