Scottish Cup

willie82

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell 21/20 -2 goals to beat Cove Rangers with stan james looks outstanding.

I also seen both halves over 1.5 goals in 9/4 with the same mob. We will be professional here and run out winners comfortably.

:lol:

My thoughts exactly. Not much in the way of value in the SC I don't think but the FA Cup 3rd round has thrown up some good early prices. Stoke 8/11 at Doncaster stood out to me instantly.

Had a quick look and while there's not much value in the outcome of the matches outright, I'd say the 21/20 for Motherwell -2 already mentioned is a decent price, as is 1/2 for Celtic -1 at Stranraer.

I'll be on the Motherwell one on the AH, but I've held off on Celtic for now. Read that they might be playing a young, un-tested goalkeeper, so might wait for team news on that one.

3/1 Linlithgow Rose 14/5 Forfar Athletic 8/11
6/1 Airdrieonians 10/3 Dundee United 2/5
13/2 Annan Athletic 4/1 Hamilton 1/3
11/5 Dumbarton 12/5 Q of South 11/10
10/11 Dundee 5/2 Falkirk 13/5
3/1 Dunf'mline 5/2 Ross County 4/5
East Kilbride Lothian Thistle
17/10 Livingston 12/5 Morton 7/5
1/10 Motherwell 8/1 Cove Rangers 16/1
4/1 Raith Rovers 13/5 Hibernian 8/13
2/3 St Johnstone 5/2 Kilmarnock 4/1
13/2 Stirling Albion 4/1 Inverness CT 1/3
15/8 Hearts 12/5 Aberdeen 5/4
1/10 Rangers 8/1 Cowdenbeath 16/1
16/1 Stranraer 6/1 Celtic 1/7

Draw odds are in the middle

Jagfox you have to remember who Motherwell are playing. To put it into perspective, Falkirk beat fraserbrough 4-1 in the last round and while Cove who are in the same division may be better than Fraserbrough, Motherwell are a league above falkirk and should score a few here and the price is too good not to have a nibble given the above. I doubt this price will be around by thursday or friday as the big hitters will be all over this

Had it been at Cove, I'd be inclined to agree. Surely 2 goals in either half is not that far fetched though?

Not at all. Just a hunch.

I just recall a cup game with Cove in our promotion season where Thistle were held 2-1. They seem an even better team now and will relish a visit to a top flight club.

With my recent run of gambling I'm in no place to make much comment :(

Archived