Scottish Cup

willie82

All markets up for St Mirren vs Partick Thistle up on McBookie now. Not a lot of value on Doolan. I nibbled on a hat trick at 20/1 :lol:

Lawless Win Cast @ 4/1 was my bet of choice so far...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep getting drawn to Morton @ 6/4 to beat Livingston but don't know if I will have the bottle to actually invest some of my hard earned cash.

ICT look to be the banker of the weekend and btts in the Hearts v Aberdeen game

Wouldn't touch us right now. We had our two wide players out (no information whether they'll be fit for Saturday), which meant a comedy reshuffle of our team against Saint Mirren. Which obviously failed to do much at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see us start with a few more changes or the different formation we tried later in our last match, so there's really no reliable means of predicting how it'll turn out.

I see the prices have taken a real hammering this morning. Thistle into 1.67 and looking like coming in more but the Rangers and Celtic handicaps have been knocked right in.

Rangers -1 & Celtic -1 double has been battered into 1.63 from the 2.08 I wrote about yesterday and the 2.1 Venga1 got for it on Wednesday.

Really annoying as I haven't yet done previews on the matches for my own site so my intention was to highlight the double. No point now, value gone.

The good news is that BTTS Hearts v Aberdeen is holding at its high of 1.95 with Coral. That looks to be an excellent price imo

Think I'll wait to see what games are postponed in the Cup and the HL before putting on an acca. Nothing worse than a nice mix of bankers and the odd outsider going tits up because of postponements, especially if you've covered a few perms.

Thistle were 1.91, now best odds 1.67

Falkirk were 4.33, now best odds 3.75

Celtic -2 was 2.30, now best odds 1.73

Very good argument for betting early, at least to take advantage of English bookies. Pitch inspection for the Falkirk game at 1030. Doesn't affect singles punters too much though..

I've so far not placed a bet this year, only reason being I had a horrendous end to 2015 and couldn't get any kind of win. Ended up chasing it a bit so took a break.

Might have a wee punt tomorrow, mainly the handicap market and a wee coupon on upsets.

I read somewhere Hibs haven't beaten Raith in the Scottish cup since 1959, could be worth a small single to make up for any disappointment. Get Raith at 11/2 who have been good against us this season.

Hi

I'm interested in both teams to score bets. Are there any that stand out in the Cup?

See a few posts above for a belter of a price on btts in the Hearts v Aberdeen game.

As for the 3 oclock games there's not any I would go out my way to back for btts but I would say theres a good chance in Dundee v Falkirk and Dunfermline v Ross County. Cue a goal glut and every game being btts :lol:

Archived