Czech Republic v Scotland - 24/3/16

Lex

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winning 1-0 away to a team ranked 25th in the world while missing numerous regulars. Everyone moans players aren't good enough and we're dreadful. Only Scots  :lol:

Strange how often this happens in Scottish football. Stevie May was set to leave us for nothing until Steve Lomas left the club.

It does make you think about the youth player scrapheap. Was Lomas not mental though?  :lol: . I remember the StJ fans kicking off on here about the possibility of May being released.

Mcleans out his depth at this level, shouldn't be near the squad really.

Only way to find out is to give these guys a chance. Can't have it both ways, if we want fresh blood in the squad we need to give untested players a chance.

Winning 1-0 away to a team ranked 25th in the world while missing numerous regulars. Everyone moans players aren't good enough and we're dreadful. Only Scots :lol:

They expect us to trounce anyone outwith the top 10 it's laughable sometimes.

It does make you think about the youth player scrapheap. Was Lomas not mental though?  :lol: . I remember the StJ fans kicking off on here about the possibility of May being released.

He regularly went into Perth pubs on Saturday nights and sang The Sash, actually got banned from a couple.

But tbf he could spot a player, and got us playing tremendous football. For some reason he never seemed to really fancy May

Guest DAVIDB69

The performance matters the result probably doesn't but the old issues are still there we sit too deep when we get a goal and we don't have enough to take games to mid ranking sides.

Most of the regulars will all start the qualifiers Maloney , Morrison brown etc

Not particularly bothered by this game, but the following line on the BBC website caught my attention:

Alan Hutton. 50 caps. Fucking hell.

Does that not put you in the Hall of Fame?

Archived