Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

I wouldn’t normally put fundraising stuff on here but this came in via some library channels, and given the circumstances I thought people might be interested.

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Biggie is right in a way, politicians are a large part of the problem.

Communist Starmer was banging on about deporting Bangladeshis just a few weeks ago.

They are but blaming Blair and Brown is ridiculous when the Conservatives have been the ones in government for the majority of the period since Thatcher was elected. 

The biggest recent driver of this kind of politics was Brexit. It’s when the likes of Farage came to the fore to stir up a feeling of “other” towards the EU and heavily pointed to migrants as the problem in the UK, rather than the real reason which was decades of underinvestment and terrible planning. 

Do people who go trawling through someone’s posts dotting them all regardless of the content realise that they they don’t really have a leg to stand on with the “haha you care about coloured circles” patter?

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

They are but blaming Blair and Brown is ridiculous when the Conservatives have been the ones in government for the majority of the period since Thatcher was elected. 

The biggest recent driver of this kind of politics was Brexit. It’s when the likes of Farage came to the fore to stir up a feeling of “other” towards the EU and heavily pointed to migrants as the problem in the UK, rather than the real reason which was decades of underinvestment and terrible planning. 

I put something above about clueless white nationalists supporting economic policy which maximises migration. Brexit was a case in point, immigration into UK was bound to increase as a result of it. (Not the act of leaving the EU itself but the specific form of doing so, with the associated economics, which Farage et al were proposing).

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Do people who go trawling through someone’s posts dotting them all regardless of the content realise that they they don’t really have a leg to stand on with the “haha you care about coloured circles” patter?

They just want to run & tell mummy they won the internet, best to stick them on ignore.

20 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I wouldn’t normally put fundraising stuff on here but this came in via some library channels, and given the circumstances I thought people might be interested.

£10,000 already. Nice to see the best side of us in times like these. Maybe throw in a tenner myself

22 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Brexit also meant that the majority of immigration now is non-EU. If someone's Polish or Lithuanian, you might not know you don't like them until you've heard them speak. If someone's Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan you don't need to wait that long. 

ETA - I mean, they could be British with Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan origin, but as social media keeps telling me, a dOG boRn IN a sTAblE doEsNT MAkE iT a hOrSe. 

Edited by carpetmonster

21 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Blair and Brown were key architects of the Iraq War and 'The War on Terror' though, huge drivers of Islamophobia and both continued and streamlined the Thatcherite consensus.

They are both absolutely culpable alongside the rest of the political and media class.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Blair and Brown were key architects of the Iraq War and 'The War on Terror' though, huge drivers of Islamophobia and both continued and streamlined the Thatcherite consensus.

They are both absolutely culpable alongside the rest of the political and media class.

I was talking more about politicians openly using “others” (of any nationality) and claiming them to be the source of the problems here. It’s always been present a bit but Brexit was the most open display of it.

42 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

You might argue that the Iraq War was one of the major factors in the breakdown in trust between the government and the people.

Also a lot of the anti Muslim rhetoric originates from that time.  

As does the rise of spin and conspiracy theories and let's not forget that Blair is responsible for hundreds of thousands of Muslim deaths and that his wars are to a great degree to blame for the refugee crisis that followed.

Britain has been failed by generations of politicians of both parties.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

33 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Hotel in Tamworth being attacked now and here is the local MP just a few days ago

https://x.com/SarahEdwardsTam/status/1818240122103484735?t=3NXVfmzFSMYsLFu6mtTjwg&s=19

Why the f**k would residents 'want their hotel back'? 

C'mon love get the suitcases packed we are off on holiday two streets down.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Why the f**k would residents 'want their hotel back'? 

C'mon love get the suitcases packed we are off on holiday two streets down.

Do people really go on holiday to Tamworth? 

4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

That'll teach the Muslims...

The c**t who is backheeling the window looks like he has never used soap in his life. I'm not sure why he's so desperate to get in there.

This video has ruined Christmas for their Mums.

5 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

You might argue that the Iraq War was one of the major factors in the breakdown in trust between the government and the people.

Also a lot of the anti Muslim rhetoric stems originates from that time.  

As does the rise of spin and conspiracy theories and let's not forget that Blair is responsible for hundreds of thousands of Muslim deaths and that his wars are to a great degree to blame for the refugee crisis that followed.

Britain has been failed by generations of politicians of both parties.

I agree with all of that, I am not suggesting they are innocent in creating this. As I said before, it’s more the outright racism of the likes of Farage and basically running a campaign based on hating other people, and saying they are the problem, that I was thinking of.

Edited by Jambomo