Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

King Charles is being kept updated daily about the disorder, Buckingham Palace says

No need to worry anymore, lads.

One of his residences is five minutes away from me.

I'll go and boot the door in if you want.

5 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I don't think the rabble rousing is the product of the BBC but whatever.

Maybe arsonists, thieves and violent thugs are more deserving of your ire but everyone has their own priorities.

The BBC have been a vile organisation for decades. Saville, Brand, and the disproportionate reporting regarding allegations regarding Cliff Richard.

My priority is to use Al Jazeera English, a media outlet that I acquainted myself whilst on site in Bangladesh pre Covid. Far more balanced, in my view.....

My work office has been closed tonight and all employees told to work from home due to a Telegram group with 12,000 members calling for a protest/rally/attack on an immigration centre or lawyers office nearby. Most of my colleagues are from ethnic minorities, it must be terrifying to think they could walk into something.

I’ve not spent much time on here but the first couple of guys convicted for taking part in the Walton riots had about thirty convictions between them - the utter dregs of society.  Almost guaranteed that this pattern will repeat wherever there are riots.

I did see a post somewhere that a Muslim woman had been assaulted by black-clad youths in Edinburgh, think it’s likely bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Maybe we should be doing some of this protesting. Brighton leading the way

Lots of face coverings there. Straight to jail imo.

aa07944431b34a1399cb2a6c988648da.thumb.webp.c2d2e25bfdd6a175def886d968ae1468.webp

I also saw that the violence in Belfast has occurred on loyalist areas with allegations of paramilitary involvement - not a surprise as the main loyalist groups have had links to far right groups for many years and have been involved in racist attacks before.

There has also been attacks on the Falls Road, condemned by all the major political parties representing the nationalist/Catholic community. It’s interesting that something like this could happen in a heavily Republican area. The current protests in the UK were foreshadowed by rioting in Dublin in remarkably similar circumstances.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Posting poor Tommy videos is platforming a stream of lies intended to foment hatred and violence, some viewers may take it as fact.

This is Pie and Bovril. Not Facebook.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I wasn't having a go at you in particular, more than anyone you try to provide the context, but some people will just click on the video without reading it, and take totally the wrong message. 

P.S. I realise I'm coming over as a pompous twat now so I'll shut up.

Yep, surprisingly you even managed to overcome the serious challenge of the Greenock Oracle to win the Gold Medal in that category.

Well done.

6 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

It's a Flock of Seagulls you fool

image.jpeg.5d0d3451009c59a2858dcea78a267799.jpeg

If you fly with the gulls, you get shot with the gulls

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Maybe just me but the phrase “counter-protestors” would suggest they were there against a previous “protest”. 

IMG_0508.jpeg

Two tier reporting