F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have some class about you though. Say him slowing down had caused Rosberg to crash out, and he won the title, how could you possibly celebrate that?

It's racing though, I don't think I'd give a f**k.

The team orders stuff has always been nonsense. It fits the whole closed shop, fake nature of F1.

Hamilton is a wee knob but I was hoping for a dramatic finish with rosberg bouncing out under pressure.

Why on earth was louda wondering what Hamilton's motives were? 'We'll need to speak to him to see what he says' - is it not completely obvious? He's trying to win the bloody championship.

The team orders stuff has always been nonsense. It fits the whole closed shop, fake nature of F1.

Hamilton is a wee knob but I was hoping for a dramatic finish with rosberg bouncing out under pressure.

Why on earth was louda wondering what Hamilton's motives were? 'We'll need to speak to him to see what he says' - is it not completely obvious? He's trying to win the bloody championship.

Because the team is more important than an individual, obviously.

Because the team is more important than an individual, obviously.

Think you need to stay away from sport if your greetin on about someone trying to win a championship. Every driver on the grid would have done the same.

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Well yeah, but the point of racing is to outperform the rest. Hamilton failed to do that over the course of the season, and resorted to try and sabotage someone else. I agree about the team orders stuff being a farce, but what Hamilton done today was dangerous, the speed these cars go at, and he's sitting at the front going slow? Thats just stupidity, as can you imagine the carnage if there was a proper pile up?

I'd be disappointed if the FIA didn't reprimand him for endangering the other drivers tbh.

Archived