F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mark Connolly said:

The Manors trying to wipe each other out now.

This race needs to end ASAP before one of the bottom feeders fucks the whole thing.

Aye, that's all it would need would be for those two to wipe each other out and bring out a safety car.

He's not exactly right under Hamilton's wing. For once Hamilton is quite right to be seething.

This is true. Mercedes have won the constructors, they should be letting the 2 of them just get on with it. One of their drivers are going to win the championship.

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

This is true. Mercedes have won the constructors, they should be letting the 2 of them just get on with it. One of their drivers are going to win the championship.

Normally I'd agree.

Hamilton, however, has acted like a spoiled brat all year, having sly digs at the team, so I have no problem with the team making sure both drivers finish.

1 minute ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

How long as Lewis got left on his contract .........wonder if a few years is going to be chopped off?

Can't see them going on much longer with two drivers who quite obviously detest each other.

Normally I'd agree.

Hamilton, however, has acted like a spoiled brat all year, having sly digs at the team, so I have no problem with the team making sure both drivers finish.

Wasn't exactly keen for either to win really! As you said, Hamilton is a complete twat, but Rosberg just seems like a pretty dull champion.

If Hamilton was going so slow, Rosberg should have passed him. Roles reversed, Hamilton probably would have. Hamilton tried to do the only thing he could, Rosberg did all that was needed. No problem with either of those approaches.

Now for the meltdown on Sky about how Rosberg isn't a deserving champion, reliability helped him and a whole host of other nonsensical bullshit.

Archived