F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be fucking raging if I had my team on the radio with four laps to go telling me to f**k up my chance at a championship.

If he wanted to put Rosberg in the pack, he needed to do it before the first pit stops. He Dundee'd it. The team dominates over the driver and none of them would tolerate a driver pissing away a win.

Hilarious to see Hamilton lose while showing the entire planet how much of a classless p***k he really is. One month hes moaning that Rosberg isn't racing properly if he settles for second place, then the next he's purposely going as slow as he can to try and force another driver into a crash.

1 minute ago, Spain said:

I'd be delighted if Mercedes decided to release Hamilton for this. He's an utter c**t.

I don't see any reason why the won't. Hes purposely almost thrown away a race win for his own gains, hes completely ignored team orders, and he's now the number two driver at the team despite being a higher earner.

Its a simple decision.

Hamilton is a smug and arrogant twat who I usually enjoy seeing lose, but I don't exactly blame him for ignoring team orders. It was his only chance to win the championship.

3 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Hamilton is a smug and arrogant twat who I usually enjoy seeing lose, but I don't exactly blame him for ignoring team orders. It was his only chance to win the championship.

Have some class about you though. Say him slowing down had caused Rosberg to crash out, and he won the title, how could you possibly celebrate that?

5 minutes ago, Sooky said:

I'm friends with a guy that carted with him back in the day. He says he was a spoilt arrogant twat also funnily enough!

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have some class about you though. Say him slowing down had caused Rosberg to crash out, and he won the title, how could you possibly celebrate that?

"Just proof that Lewis is a much better driver and Nico is crap lolz" would probably have been the response

Archived