F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why's that? Asking out of naivety, not an avid F1 viewer.

The worlds eyes on what could a championship decider, and they've produced cars that seemingly can't cope with conditions that F1 has pretty much always raced in. I'd imagine it will be the final straw for some fans, and many casual viewers with just think f**k it.

Just now, BerwickMad said:

The worlds eyes on what could a championship decider, and they've produced cars that seemingly can't cope with conditions that F1 has pretty much always raced in. I'd imagine it will be the final straw for some fans, and many casual viewers with just think f**k it.

What's the issue here? The tyres? I used to watch F1 every Sunday with my old man 5 or 6 years ago and I remember tires being a huge issue back then.

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Another great performance from Jolyon Palmer.

Oli Rowland should be fizzing. Won the FR3.5 last season, and dragged a rotten GP2 car (I'm aware that the cars are the same, but teams get more out of them than others) way up the grid compared to where it should be. He has 107 points, his teammate has 6.

Meanwhile he's had to watch Joleyon Palmer be utter mince, one rung up the ladder.

2 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Verstappen is absolutely flying. Fantastic drive from him.

Indeed. Boy's styling and profiling out there. DotD without doubt. 

Just now, Jupiter Jazz said:

The Red Bull is lethal in the wet but Verstappen has been comically good. He's passing wherever he wants!

At times he was just using a completely different line from everyone else. Amazing.

So Nico just needs to finish 3rd in Abu Dhabi?

Not sure I've seen a better drive than Verstappen there. Unbelievable! F1 was at a crossroads a couple of hours ago, they went ahead with the race and now even people who don't usually watch F1 are in amazement at that absolute masterclass.

Archived