ProBowl

Bully Wee Villa

That's my thinking. At least when it was NFC v AFC I had someone to cheer for, and all the Bears were on the same side. I still can't pretend I gave too much of a shit though.

They'd be better scrapping it. Or having a Women's Super Bowl in the week before Super Bowl gap. It'd be more competitive.

Iv never taken to the pro bowl, I don't think NFL lends itself to having an all star game like baseball or basketball, they should vote the players to the pro bowl but they needn't bother with the game itself!

The players should still be allowed to go to Hawaii for the weekend though.

Never even knew what it was until this thread. Senior Bowl looks decent though? Will that be on TV?

Doubt it will be on UK TV but will be streamed online somewhere. VVVV dece for getting to know some of the draft players.

Of course since I support one of the teams in the superbowl I don't care about the cream of the crop but would be nice to see some of the later first rounders in action to see who we might nab

• 2 weeks later...

What would be a better alternative for the bye-week? A 3rd place play-off - or more likely would the teams not really care about the game? Certainly the ProBowl is a lame duck. If not, they need to put up a big financial reward for the (winning) players in the probowl and get the rules back to being a proper game.

Archived