Partick Thistle vs Motherwell, Tuesday 2/2/16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours circulating on Twitter that there will be a pitch inspection at 5pm

The only one you should be paying attention to is the PTFC one and they are asking for volunteers to help with giving away the latest presents that our sponsor has provided for the club. That too me indicates that the club expect this game to be on

The pitch doesn’t look too great from those Facebook images, however, I am hopeful the game will go ahead as planned. If not, Thistle should be fined and docked points for the state of their playing surface. Does £40,000 and 6 points seem about fair? :whistle:ph34r:

Obviously I don't agree with above but in the future this might be reasonable. If Scottish football wants to be taken seriously then shams like Saturday need to stop

Pitch inspection at 5pm. Fellow Thistle fan just called the club and that's what they were told.

There is no pitch inspection planned, told game will go ahead and if there had been a pitch inspection it would be on the official website.

Seems to be game on

£40,000 is small change to us anyway.

I agree, I think it needs to be increased to £120,000 as we wouldn’t want the SPFL viewed as being too lenient on you. In all seriousness, if Thistle can’t get this game on tonight something needs to be done, as the weather in Glasgow has been pretty mild all day.

Archived