General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Thing is, she did nothing wrong, the cameras have caught her mouthing something, after a load of whataboutery, someone on twitter has assumed what Black said, and the media have ran with it.

Can almost guarantee worse has been said in the chamber and never picked up.

It's pretty tame given some of the extreme abuse that black has had from britnats since being elected.

Missed a question mark there, Kinky.

I went to a non-denominational primary school. I went to a catholic high school that wasn't in the catchment area. I am not catholic. I was first introduced to P&B's favourite three letter word beginning with 'h' and ending in 'un' while in attendance there. I didn't take part in any religious observances at high school.

I suspect a fair few voters have realised that The SNP are utter charlatans and that Wee Nicola is a single-issue Harpy.  I suspect that sensible Scots are comfortable with independence but, like all sane people, detest the current government so have no trust in them.

Don't have to resort to misogyny just cause you're pished and mad my man.

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Don't have to resort to misogyny just cause you're pished and mad my man.

The "single issue" bit is interesting considering the Scottish Conservatives seem to have no policies beyond a slavish defence of the union.

Aye well you're welcome to think what you like.  However, the single biggest barrier to independence is the inept Scottish government.

Have you had a wee peek at the latest polls?

50-50 for Indy, also the local government voting intentions seem to be pretty strongly in favour of our current Scottish government, with labour beaten into 3rd!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but historical evidence shows that an unpopular incumbent government normally gets booted at local level as a protest vote- hardly the case given the latest polling figures....

Or, you are a drunken, thick, troll?

Tbf, you've probably not raised your head from your UJ pillow long enough to look at the polls, that must have been some session last night.

12 hours ago, Elbhoy said:

Aowwwwwwrghhhh FFS!

Please pay attention here,

Non-denominational does not mean Secular.

You mean (IE Secular)

Why is this difficult for people to comprehend?

Stop being pedantic.
Ye ken whit I mean.
Why is this difficult for people tae comprehend?

And do ye agree/disagree with my post?

Has KIncardine seen the latest poll? People moving away from the Tories - even at their staggering peak of 22%. Pro-indyref parties have clear majority. Another mandate that compliments the Holyrood results.