General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

People on the left, they're as big a nutters as those on the right.
As a white middle-aged male, how am I to treat transgender people and how am I to know that one group of transgenders are better than another.

Just treat everyone with respect and judge someone on what they do and say rather than what they are, would be my advise.

3 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Just treat everyone with respect and judge someone on what they do and say rather than what they are, would be my advise.

I asked as your post appeared to be putting one group above another, might not have been your intention but that's how that post came across to me.

I asked as your post appeared to be putting one group above another, might not have been your intention but that's how that post came across to me.

That wasn't my intention, my intention was simply differentiating between trans activists with radical views and other trans people with moderate views. It's the views I disagree with, not the people. If someone is trans then I'll respect that decision, it's the political implications behind radical trans activists I'm frustrated with as they seem to be being adopted by the mainstream.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Based on the last few pages, I think the key question is:

What's P&B's stance on the aborting of a foetus conceived due to the rape of a woman by a transgender person identifying as a woman but who has a penis? And does the location of inside/outside prison affect this?

A tuesday and maybe

I thought you could in Scotland (now, was there not a revision?) but not in England? I had a sort of Mark from Peep Show situation myself about ten years ago in Australia (though she was my ex and tbh after five minutes I was into it and didn't regret it so not quite the same) but I'm not sure what Aussie law is on it so not sure if I was raped or minorly sexually assaulted.

It's quality when that happens. Thinking about it, I was raped by a flat mate and by an ex girlfriend who came round my house and chapped me up on the way home from a nightclub. Happy days.

Neither of them had a cock, so I'd bow to the more knowledgeable punters on here as to what they'd have been charged with if I'd objected and called the police.

It's quality when that happens. Thinking about it, I was raped by a flat mate and by an ex girlfriend who came round my house and chapped me up on the way home from a nightclub. Happy days.

Neither of them had a cock, so I'd bow to the more knowledgeable punters on here as to what they'd have been charged with if I'd objected and called the police.

On the list of things she did wrong her potentially sort of raping me is pretty low on my list tbh. Pretending she had been stabbed so she had an excuse to talk to me after I told her I didn't want her contacting me any more was pretty high on the list. Only time I've ever actually changed my mobile number. Absolute psycho.

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

Lib Dem PR fail...

Didn't we used to have a Lib Dem on here? What happened to him? Was he eaten by his leader?

I think he failed his 1st UoL exam and retreated into himself.

My page keeps spasming and refusing to let me even see [mention=51097]Crùbag[/mention]'s post which is just as well as I can sorta see Vince Cable's weird head.

Imagine Vince Cable doing an impersonation of Walter White doing an impersonation of Frank Sinatra and it coming across like someone who you could imagine hanging around outside of a school offering sweeties to kids and you'll get the idea.

Loads of rumours saying Boris is resigning but i dont think that will happen.Anybody else he is gearing up to make his bid for the top job???

I've really not been following it properly but his Telegraph article seemed to be setting out an alternative (a more UKIPy) Brexit in pretty obvious distinction to May's Brexit.

Seems to have backfired, Gove, a long time enemy of May's going back years, has backed May's plan publicly which sort of makes Johnson look a fool. For the second time Gove has wielded the knife to stop Johnson from going for the top job he so covets. Pretty stupid publishing that article the day after a suspected terrorist attack in the city your own constituency is in tbh.