General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

A panda has more chance of breeding than your average tory party member.

Not sure about that. Even Mundell managed it and he's a fucking awful wee nyaff. And he's gay. Still managed to knock out a bairn.

9 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

A panda has more chance of breeding than your average tory party member.

Tbf I'm pretty sure a panda and a Tory's chances of breeding with a 10 year old boy are broadly similar.

Obviously when it comes to actually fucking one, Sir Hugo de Eighteen-Barrelled-Surname wins out.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Not sure about that. Even Mundell managed it and he's a fucking awful wee nyaff. And he's gay. Still managed to knock out a bairn.

It was on the news the other day that the average party member is aged about 70?

You know it's a shit joke when you...........☹

It was on the news the other day that the average party member is aged about 70?
You know it's a shit joke when you...........[emoji852]

Good. Hopefully they all die soon and the party implodes. Horrible, horrible c***s. People who vote Tory are evil.

Glad to see Grant Shapps has united the party by ensuring everyone despises him.

I actually went to Manchester for the conference, my first national one. I was thinking of writing something up about it, but then I recalled I spent half of it drunk on copious amounts of free wine.

Oh, and I got ambushed and interrogated by Michael Crick but alas I don't think they showed it on the news.

1 hour ago, Sooky said:

Glad to see Grant Shapps has united the party by ensuring everyone despises him.

I actually went to Manchester for the conference, my first national one. I was thinking of writing something up about it, but then I recalled I spent half of it drunk on copious amounts of free wine.

Oh, and I got ambushed and interrogated by Michael Crick but alas I don't think they showed it on the news.

If that's the national one, what's Ruth's wee shindig? Subnational? Regional?

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thought he got sacked after some bullying suicide scandal, maybe it was someone else.

Yeah it was.  Shapps hasn't committed suicide.

Or maybe maybe he just has.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 22:47, Scary Bear said:

Good. Hopefully they all die soon and the party implodes. Horrible, horrible c***s. People who vote Tory are evil.

You reckon all 13,669,883 people who voted Tory in the last election are evil??

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I have never voted Tory in my life but my Mum and Dad both voted Tory.

You are calling them and millions of other people evil. A tad OTT I reckon.

I've voted Tory myself, if the choice is a useless individual over someone that's interested and active in their local community I'll pick the latter all day long unless a huge issue like independence is at stake.