What have you learned today?

Blootoon87

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I learned that people appreciate me. I cannot stress how important this is to me.

My girlfriend had a slight drunken episode where she was like a raging bull who was either going to murder her cousin or do away with herself. Her best friend and I got her into an ambulance and she was discharged at 8 this morning, with me being awake the entire time.

Whilst at the hospital, a police officer and a mental health nurse told me that I am doing a good job and that I offer my girlfriend something that the NHS can't. I got her home and spent all day with her in bed cuddling her and stroking her and when I left she became overwhelmed with emotion because I was the only person who was able to get through to her at a time when she was hellbent on causing trouble for herself and others.

Personally I saw my actions as simply what she deserves: love and attention and comfort. But apparently a lot of people think I'm amazing, I wish I was egotistical so that I could get off on that ;)

I learned that people appreciate me. I cannot stress how important this is to me.

My girlfriend had a slight drunken episode where she was like a raging bull who was either going to murder her cousin or do away with herself. Her best friend and I got her into an ambulance and she was discharged at 8 this morning, with me being awake the entire time.

Whilst at the hospital, a police officer and a mental health nurse told me that I am doing a good job and that I offer my girlfriend something that the NHS can't. I got her home and spent all day with her in bed cuddling her and stroking her and when I left she became overwhelmed with emotion because I was the only person who was able to get through to her at a time when she was hellbent on causing trouble for herself and others.

Personally I saw my actions as simply what she deserves: love and attention and comfort. But apparently a lot of people think I'm amazing, I wish I was egotistical so that I could get off on that ;)

Where would you have publicised this if you were egotistical?

I don't think that medical professionals are allowed to give the patients a good seeing to as part of their treatment.

Shared Edinburgh. xx

Trainspotting was released 20 years ago today

I think I may be the only person on the planet who can grasp the concept of the speed of time. You hear this stuff all the time and how amazed people are about where the time has gone.

"Oh my god! Can you believe it's almost 10 years since my mum died?"

"Yes"

"Fucking hell, can you believe it's more than 20 years since Oasis released Wonderwall?"

"Yes"

"How many years do you think it is since I passed my driving test?"

"8"

post-25521-0-32309600-1461000527_thumb.g

I think I'm like you Deeboy - seems like it was about 20 years ago, I was still in primary school so it seems about right to me!

I've been thinking about changing my name for a while now as my original pirate material isn't getting the credit it deserves due to mofo's getting me and Deeboy mixed up. I think this could be the clincher.

I've been thinking about changing my name for a while now as my original pirate material isn't getting the credit it deserves due to mofo's getting me and Deeboy mixed up. I think this could be the clincher.

Oh my god I am so sorry, been speaking to him quite a bit of late. 😞

Whilst at the hospital, a police officer and a mental health nurse told me that I am doing a good job and that I offer my girlfriend something that the NHS can't. please take her away, we really can't be arsed dealing with this mad bint.

Dee Trans

Reported for LGBT phobia.

I've been sitting on LL Cool D for a while. I also quite like Paolo Nutini's stage name when he's doing secret shows - Snake Derek. I might just stick with mine and tell Deeboy to change his. The c**t.

Archived