What have you learned today?

Blootoon87

Reported for LGBT phobia.

I've been sitting on LL Cool D for a while. I also quite like Paolo Nutini's stage name when he's doing secret shows - Snake Derek. I might just stick with mine and tell Deeboy to change his. The c**t.

Yeah Deeboy is a c**t - get him telt! 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I learned that people appreciate me. I cannot stress how important this is to me.

My girlfriend had a slight drunken episode where she was like a raging bull who was either going to murder her cousin or do away with herself. Her best friend and I got her into an ambulance and she was discharged at 8 this morning, with me being awake the entire time.

Whilst at the hospital, a police officer and a mental health nurse told me that I am doing a good job and that I offer my girlfriend something that the NHS can't. I got her home and spent all day with her in bed cuddling her and stroking her and when I left she became overwhelmed with emotion because I was the only person who was able to get through to her at a time when she was hellbent on causing trouble for herself and others.

Personally I saw my actions as simply what she deserves: love and attention and comfort. But apparently a lot of people think I'm amazing, I wish I was egotistical so that I could get off on that ;)

Show her a DVD of Henrik Larsson goals for Celtic

Whilst at the hospital, a police officer and a mental health nurse told me that I am doing a good job and that I offer my girlfriend something that the NHS can't. please take her away, we really can't be arsed dealing with this mad bint.

I didn't want her out, not gonna lie  :unsure2:

What is it if it's no longer a website?

A portal to the peccadillos, tales of derring-do and quaint goings on amongst the populace of Dundee, Perthshire, Fife and Angus & the Mearns.

Archived