St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle 2/3/16

Think after Saturday the manager will try to tighten things up. Expect Welsh to start ans a total shitfest of a game with an absolute maximum of one goal. Looking forward to it.

yeah, this. Welsh in for Nesbitt and by the sounds of it Elliott is struggling so probably Amoo in for him. Archie talked about rotation but I can't see any of the keeper, back 4 (until Dumbuya fit), Osman, or Bannigan being rotated (Div Wilson, sit down son) so it's really just the front 4.

Following our last 2 shocking performances we went away from home and got draws vs Dundee and ICT, would settle for the same tonight to steady the ship a bit in advance of a c**t of a run of fixtures in the next 10 days.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little bit of snow overnight but not enough to stop this going ahead.

Unless four or five flakes land on the car park so that the police can call it off.

yeah, this. Welsh in for Nesbitt and by the sounds of it Elliott is struggling so probably Amoo in for him. Archie talked about rotation but I can't see any of the keeper, back 4 (until Dumbuya fit), Osman, or Bannigan being rotated (Div Wilson, sit down son) so it's really just the front 4.

Frans is struggling with a knock apparently so it could be Lindsay in for him.

I wonder if he'll go for Pogba or Doolan from the start tonight.

Every game feels pretty important right now and this is no different. Would be nice if we could score early - or at least score first - for once and not have to go behind before we start playing.

Saints have scored the first goal in only one of our 13 home matches this season. We won that one 4-1 but despite the poor record have lost only 3/13 in Perth, to Thistle, Celtic and Aberdeen.

yeah, this. Welsh in for Nesbitt and by the sounds of it Elliott is struggling so probably Amoo in for him.

This plus the now mentioned Frans injury, Lindsay in with Pogba replacing Doolan. Attempted shitfest factor, 9/10.

Can't say I've been looking forward to seeing Lindsay again since that Dundee game. We've looked less prone to spontaneous f**k ups at the back with Frans, even taking Saturday into account.

Archived