Albion Rover v Peterhead

Whats everyone's thoughts for tomorrow, i can only see a comfortable away win, been following the Toon for a couple of years now, very impressive side. Go to most home matches and been to approx 4 aways, and have only seen a few defeats, call me the good luck charm.

Difficult game under difficcult circumstances i.e pitch condition.........

Would have to expect an away win as Albion have struggled a bit lately. Not sure about our squad though as I think Gilchrist and Noble are to miss out, although we have been managing the suspensions it has to cost us eventually.

Unsure about this one. Gilchrist will be a miss. Leighton too, if he's not ready to come back. Another makeshift defence, on a poor surface that we've not done well on previously. Press high from the off, & take the pressure off our defence, & we should be ok.

Did Mcallisters booking mean he's also suspended for this? I heard somewhere that put him over the suspension threshold. Still fancy our chances, we've had a cobbled together defence most of the season anyway.

I think it kicks in for the following game, so should be next week he misses if so.

The Peterhead runaway train (not the relegation one) will have to come to a stop somewhere, and I'd love the team to go all out for a win, but we've taken 4 points from this team this season, which is more than our fair share. Another one would be phenomenal, but with the opposition on practically the most outstanding run in world football outside of Barcelona, a reasonable expectation for the Rovers would be to keep the score lower than last time and come out of the game with no new injuries or suspensions.

Did Mcallisters booking mean he's also suspended for this? I heard somewhere that put him over the suspension threshold. Still fancy our chances, we've had a cobbled together defence most of the season anyway.

Gilchrist & Noble suspended for this game, McAllister & Ferry miss the next one. At least we're spreading the suspensions out as well as getting them out of the way before the play offs.

Hope we can keep it going and the players seem to be enjoying themselves without any pressure as no one expects us to catch Dunfermline.

Beautiful day here in coatbridge think away win for me on the fact Peterhead have been playing very well

Would always fancy our chances against anybody at home though

Guys the club are running a deal after you pay in £10 pie and pint. After you pay in head into the bar under the stand. There are beers, juice and pies available really as much as you want for £10 it's open from 2-3

Our poorest performance for a long time, it was a relief to come away with a point. Nothing was working out for us today although it was a stonewall penalty. Credit to the players they kept at it but it felt like a struggle.

Have to add, as usual Rory gets no protection from the officials. So many times he had players climbing all over him & when he complained about it the ref stopped the game and booked him!

Our poorest performance for a long time, it was a relief to come away with a point. Nothing was working out for us today although it was a stonewall penalty. Credit to the players they kept at it but it felt like a struggle.

Have to add, as usual Rory gets no protection from the officials. So many times he had players climbing all over him & when he complained about it the ref stopped the game and booked him!

Thanks bloobird. I had a feeling that we may struggle the next couple of weeks but to get a point when we are playing badly is to the team's credit, especially when it now looks like we are playing right to the end of games regardless of the score.

Thanks bloobird. I had a feeling that we may struggle the next couple of weeks but to get a point when we are playing badly is to the team's credit, especially when it now looks like we are playing right to the end of games regardless of the score.

Especially since it gave you max points, eh prediction King?!

A terrific unexpected point for the Rovers but we could have had it so much better. Peterhead are always threatening but our back five made a good strike force look bad, and Talu and Davidson were outstanding in midfield; both of them have had a spell out of the team but played out of their skins today. As is the story of our season, we created golden chances all afternoon but didn't take them. If the forward players are going to do that every game, the team needs to see out wins - something we're doing less as the season goes on. I thought the manager was right to make defensive subs but Georgiev and Love were two of our best players - admittedly Love probably had to go off because he ran himself into the ground. We could have done with Darren Young on the park for the last twenty minutes, his calming influence might have seen out the win.

Peterhead did what winners do and never gave up - I want to say that they didn't deserve the point, but they did because our team didn't do enough to win it. They can do no more damage to our team - good luck and hopefully we'll join you in the play-offs.

Thought your numbers 8 and 10 were excellent today (even though the french guy got motm)

As bloobird said we were utter rubbish today and should have been dead and buried in the first half

Definitely a point gained rather than 2 lost

Archived