Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

That’s the frightening thing.
These are the kind of people we have running Scotland.
No wonder we get so many disasters like ‘the ferries’, Prestwick airport, the never appearing green jobs, and no doubt Scotrail after a few years.
You've cited a woman who was elected to the Westminster parliament as an example of someone "running Scotland" [emoji23]

You are a dribbling moron of the first order.

The kind of people who preside over food banks (why are we accepting this disgusting concept?), Windrush and Rwanda are the kind of people that are repellent in the extreme.

Thank goodness we've got kind people, perhaps they are too kind, I'd like them to be vociferous in calling out the kind of crooks that have no need to hold up a bank or night train, they just game the system and spreadsheet our cash, billions of £s of our cash, into their fat laps.

The kind of people who preside over food banks (why are we accepting this disgusting concept?), Windrush and Rwanda are the kind of people that are repellent in the extreme.
Thank goodness we've got kind people, perhaps they are too kind, I'd like them to be vociferous in calling out the kind of crooks that have no need to hold up a bank or night train, they just game the system and spreadsheet our cash, billions of £s of our cash, into their fat laps.

To be fair back on topic perhaps McGarry was being a little too kind (to herself) !

42 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, sophia said:

To be fair back on topic perhaps McGarry was being a little too kind (to herself) !

That remains to be seen and the picture that is being painted is one of chaos.

Whereas it doesn't look good and who would know the root cause, we're hardly talking about Michelle Mone hard nosed deals for multi millions.

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

"The kind of people"

Women? You don't think women should run the country?  

I'm guessing his wife definitely doesn't think so.

Seriously, it's incredible how many bites he still gets by pretending to be monumentally thick. Absolutely owning the libs, in his own bizarre way.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

She's from Inverkeithing FFS. Guaranteed dodgy.

I'm from there originally. I should know.

6 fingers on each hand is a dead giveaway 😆

15 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

She's from Inverkeithing FFS. Guaranteed dodgy.

I'm from there originally. I should know.

If you could convict a person on looks alone this particular photo would have me giving her five years.

It has been widely used.

F8D34269-B0B4-461E-9008-27D50E96BAD6.thumb.jpeg.8e6a91793e242256ac87cca227096301.jpeg

Right down to that style of glasses, McGarry looks very similar to a moon-howler I used to work with who quit her job because nobody would back her up over an incident she lied about, before putting in a written complaint to the polis that we were selling drugs on the side.

Clearly phrenology deserves a second look.