Mark Warburton

8 hours ago, Bunk Moreland said:

Behind everyone else. He's at a shambles of a club, has been given just enough money to buy his way out the Championship last year and has come up short in the SPFL just 4 games into it with the second highest budget in Scotland. He's a clown.

He was in the SPFL last year also.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warburton on Lescott: "The player just decided to keep his family in Manchester. He's well settled with three young children. It's absolute nonsense to say anything other than that."

Lescott, upon joining AEK Athens less than a fortnight later: "I moved to Greece because I wanted to win trophies."

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Warburton on Lescott: "The player just decided to keep his family in Manchester. He's well settled with three young children. It's absolute nonsense to say anything other than that."

Lescott, upon joining AEK Athens less than a fortnight later: "I moved to Greece because I wanted to win trophies."

The Orcs lap up any old shite Traynor feeds them.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thepundit said:

Just remember.... when all was going well I was the first one to call out this playing style. I said it wasn't the way we're supposed to play and I'm being proven to be correct....

How are Rangers supposed to be playing?

43 minutes ago, sjc said:

How are Rangers supposed to be playing?

They seem to believe that playing a gung-ho style against part-time sides is something they could do at this level, despite the fact half their team can barely last 90 minutes.

Archived