Sugar Puff Pish

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought if your pish smelled of sugar puffs you were pretty much dead from acute diabetes.

Turns out from a quick google, this is in fact correct. 

Bunch of diabetic sugar puff eaters on here.

My pish never smells of sugar puffs unless i have consumed sugar puffs though - i have googled same thing as you. i haven't eaten them in over 10 years and have never had the smell since, does this mean i still might be diabetic?

My pish never smells of sugar puffs unless i have consumed sugar puffs though - i have googled same thing as you. i haven't eaten them in over 10 years and have never had the smell since, does this mean i still might be diabetic?

I highly doubt it, I'd imagine the 'Sugar Puff' smell would be recurring if not permanent!

You've just been eating too many sugar puffs....10 years ago.  :P

I highly doubt it, I'd imagine the 'Sugar Puff' smell would be recurring if not permanent!

You've just been eating too many sugar puffs....10 years ago.  :P

:lol:  - I had a panic there, judgement is a bit off today. I think i am free from diabetes right now at least but i was reading an article about the amount of people in the UK who are sleepwalking towards diabetes and it gave me the fear. I saw this while drinking my 4th coffee of the day. 

I always thought if your pish smelled of sugar puffs you were pretty much dead from acute diabetes.

Turns out from a quick google, this is in fact correct. 

Bunch of diabetic sugar puff eaters on here.

Was going to post something similar,if I was the OP I'd be down to the doc's sharpish getting my blood checked.

Was going to post something similar,if I was the OP I'd be down to the doc's sharpish getting my blood checked.

The thread was originally about a Sugar Puff Rush and he changed it after talk about the smell of pish got brought up.

To summarise - if your urine smells of Sugar Puffs shortly after eating Sugar puffs then don't worry. If your urine smells of Sugar Puffs and you haven't been eating Sugar Puffs - please consult a doctor as you may have diabetes. 

Slightly relieved that I've only ever noticed my pish smelling slightly of pish, no matter what I eat. 

My turds, however, had the smell and consistency of melted rubber when I was in the States fifteen years ago. That can't be good, surely, but I seem to have survived.

Sugar Puff syndrome does affect me.

Not tried the Aldis/Lidls version for the same effect or not.

To be honest am unsure if I would be disappointed or not, if no urine odour

Chicken Bhuna Pizza is the only other food I suffer the same reaction too.

Previously mentioned on the Curry on a Pizza thread.

NB My shit does not smell of sugar puffs after the curry just to avoid any confusion.

Archived