Sugar Puff Pish

My turds, however, had the smell and consistency of melted rubber when I was in the States fifteen years ago. That can't be good, surely, but I seem to have survived.

Well safe sex was all the rage back them in America.

God bless them.

Grimbo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are not drinking enough water.

Your pish shouldn't smell pishy at all. If your pish smell too pishy there's something wrong.

Also, drink more water.

^^^ Pish-stained jaikey. :cheers

"Sugar Puff Pish" sounds like it should be a line in the REM song "It's the end of the world and we know it (and I feel fine)"

The other night I dreamt a nice continental drift divide

Mountains sit in a line, Su-gar Puff Pish

Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce, and Lester Bangs

Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom

You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right? Right

Though I'm sure they amended the radio edit to "Leonard Bernstein".

WRT Asparagus pish - The paltry amount of asparagus consumption required to leave your pish absolutely howling is immensely and annoyingly small.

I had asparagus with my dinner tonight. I can report that my pish was almost immediately honking of it.

I'm not eating sugar puffs though. I'm not a pikey.

Did the maid let you know after she emptied your chamber pot?

Did the maid let you know after she emptied your chamber pot?

I didn't want to leave it to chance. I summoned her to my chambers by ringing the bell. On entering, I asked her to pull back the bed curtains, where she found me in a quite excited state. I asked her to look in the chamber pot as I was sure that I had seen blood, and being quite squeamish, I couldn't look myself for fear of fainting dead away. Once she obediently had a look, I poured it over her head and shouted "Does that reek of fucking Asparagus, aye?"

(Extract taken from Sherlock Holmes Casebook : The Curious Case of the Pishy Miasma)

I didn't want to leave it to chance. I summoned her to my chambers by ringing the bell. On entering, I asked her to pull back the bed curtains, where she found me in a quite excited state. I asked her to look in the chamber pot as I was sure that I had seen blood, and being quite squeamish, I couldn't look myself for fear of fainting dead away. Once she obediently had a look, I poured it over her head and shouted "Does that reek of fucking Asparagus, aye?"

(Extract taken from Sherlock Holmes Casebook : The Curious Case of the Pishy Miasma)

I've read that one. It didn't end too well for Sir Woods-Bear. His pantaloons stunk of asparagus after meeting his demise at the hands of a puddle drinking fish smoker from Arbroath on a Sub Crusade.

Well safe sex was all the rage back them in America.

Well played. Walked into that one   :wacko:

It's mercaptan in asparagus that makes your pish smell so bad.

(Still love the stuff though ^_^ )

As in, "she cannae take any mercaptan, she's gonnae blow"?

f**k DundeeBarry, I'd contribute to a crowdfunder to get that book in the shops.

Archived