Holyrood 2016 : Voting Intentions

Ivo den Bieman

Voting Intentions  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At what point was I directly being sexist. I would have posted the same comment if it were a guy. The fact that she knows Hamilton is on the decline and shouts 'BOTH VOTES SNP' to stop the largest amount of her constituents asking questions.

Your internet post (now taken down) didn't do you any favours & you were rightly called out for it.

Also you were 10 yards away yesterday & declined to speak directly to said candidate...

Your internet post (now taken down) didn't do you any favours & you were rightly called out for it.

Also you were 10 yards away yesterday & declined to speak directly to said candidate...

:lol:  poor mans a shitebag

Just got a call from Fergus Ewing's agent asking if I was going to vote for him. When I said that I couldn't because of his stance on same sex marriage he sighed and said he'd mark it down, like he'd had a few similar responses.

Just got a call from Fergus Ewing's agent asking if I was going to vote for him. When I said that I couldn't because of his stance on same sex marriage he sighed and said he'd mark it down, like he'd had a few similar responses.

I am pretty sure that he hasn't changed his stance, did you vote for him previously?

I applaud you stand. I'd be gutted if I couldn't vote for my SNP candidate but would have taken the same approach as yourself.

I applaud you stand. I'd be gutted if I couldn't vote for my SNP candidate but would have taken the same approach as yourself.

And that will get us independence - aye,right.

Someone else said on another thread that faced with a similar situation he would 'haud his nose and vote for him anyway'

Someone else said on another thread that faced with a similar situation he would 'haud his nose and vote for him anyway'

Some people, funnily enough, care more about basic human rights than about Scottish independence.

Doesnt seem to be much energy for tomorrow.

Get yer erses to your polling station and use your vote.

Whatever your political persuasion just do it and encourage everyone else you know to do so too.

On a personal note, hope its another better than expected whitewash.

Some people, funnily enough, care more about basic human rights than about Scottish independence.

Aye, right.

Scottish independence and basic human rights surely go the gither.

Why don't you and some others on here draw up a list of all the candidates (no just SNP) that you consider to be bigots.

Then tell the rest of us no tae vote for them.

Name them & shame them. :thumsup2

As opposed to the wondrous human rights afforded to us under Westminster rule, you mean?

As opposed to the wondrous human rights afforded to us under Westminster rule, you mean?

That's a stupid post, even by your standards.

The fact that it's in response to the forum's resident troll makes it worse.

That's a stupid post, even by your standards.

The fact that it's in response to the forum's resident troll makes it worse.

Cry me a river, Grandad. 

SNS-12039129-Dundee-v-Dundee-United.jpg.

Archived