Is your boss a c**t?

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My current boss is decent enough. Haven't really had any issues with my bosses in this office. All of them have let me get on with things with zero interference or micro management, probably because I don't give them any reason to meddle. They know they can leave me alone to get the job done.

Last b*****d of a boss was about 3 years ago in my last office.

I got a ridiculous amount of bosses. Supervisor in the department I work at. Then an E&F Manager for this site. Then, his boss, who is the E&F Manager for the trust but, also, works at this site then there's a bunch of folk above him who, I dunno what they do, but I know they're my boss. Then I need to do some of the work of other departments and their bosses are also kinda my boss as well at times.

They're all pretty sound. The guy I interact with most, my supervisor, usually lets me off work half an hour early if he's on next but is an absolute shitebag when it comes to getting the p***k we work with telt. The manager for the site's a good laugh and has caught me nipping out for a fag when I shouldn't a few times and not said a word. His boss called me a "[insert derogatory term for Irish Roman Catholic]" once, thinking it meant something different, in front of witnesses, one of whom is Northern Irish, and has admitted to me that he can't sack me now because I'll be able to get him done with discrimination because of that.

I have worked for wallopers in the past. My last boss in particular was an utter, utter bellend of the first order. Left that job (translation, finally bit back and was fired) 6 years ago this month and the two guys who own the company I work for now are both sound.

My first boss (Foreman) in my job was an out and out cuntish bully! I take great pleasure in the fact that when I was ordered to make him a brew there may have been the odd extra ingredient, spit, piss, and the odd rimming of his cup either from the Anal region or the Penis was standard behaviour from me, and his underling a guy who took pleasure in calling himself " the tiger " and was a c**t in training, well I done his missus! Not once but three times, and one of the times was in his work van, and she loved it.

ETA.. I did as well

You enjoy rubbing tea cups on your arsehole ? What a peculiar fellow

Work constant nights but we have 4 Supervisors who do a rotating shift pattern and do 4 weeks at a time on nights. 2 good guys, one who is OK but won't make a decision regarding anything and the 4th who will make a decision but quite often gets it wrong, then will look to throw somebody else under the bus when the shit hits the fan.

That's Adam, that!

She's sound, although I would never refer to her as the boss, that's awful patter.

My immediate boss is OK I suppose, she's mellowed recently. My big boss is the soundest bloke walking the planet, I could not find one bad thing to say about him, and in the past if I have had something to moan about, he's happy enough to hear it.

Moving to a new department next month so hoping both my bosses there will be OK.

She's sound, although I would never refer to her as the boss, that's awful patter.

My immediate boss is OK I suppose, she's mellowed recently. My big boss is the soundest bloke walking the planet, I could not find one bad thing to say about him, and in the past if I have had something to moan about, he's happy enough to hear it.

Moving to a new department next month so hoping both my bosses there will be OK.

You're always bad mouthing her! Stop trying to wriggle out if it just because she might read this.

My boss is basically OK but I can't believe anyone post The Office can be as Gervais-esque as he is.  Seems to have no self awareness at all, in fact it wouldn't even surprise me if he hadn't seen The Office.

He does make me cringe during team meetings quite a lot especially when he 'dances'. 

E-mailed my gaffer yesterday as a wee courtesy because I applied for, and got an interview, for another position within the trust. He e-mailed back saying he'll try and sort out my shadowing someone doing that job in the next coupla weeks on one of my days off to help me prepare for the interview and he'll make sure I get paid for it.

b*****d's trying to guilt trip me into not leaving.

E-mailed my gaffer yesterday as a wee courtesy because I applied for, and got an interview, for another position within the trust. He e-mailed back saying he'll try and sort out my shadowing someone doing that job in the next coupla weeks on one of my days off to help me prepare for the interview and he'll make sure I get paid for it.

b*****d's trying to guilt trip me into not leaving.

Or is desperate to get shot of you.

Archived