Scams

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kezia Dugdale and Ruth Davidson? Apparently all they need is the cock and that will cure them. According to Grimbo anyway.

No wonder he's heading to Russia. He'll be right at home with views like that.

Funny that us Scots get called stingy with our money & yet dear old English 'Grimbo' is tighter than a duck's arse.

Sipping on half pints & taking 9 grand off folk.

I got a text through, claiming to be from the hmrc, see below.

Dear Customer. Please note that, at this moment we have to refund you 482.50 GBP,council tax for the last two years. Please visit: http://hmrc.govrefund.co.uk/

Firstly why is it not £482.50 & secondly why would hmrc be concerned with council tax?

Anyone else spotted any scams recently?

Grimbo

The fact that it is ".co.uk" is a giveaway.

The government websites are ".gov.uk"

Also, if it was a genuine refund - it would be a cheque in the post and not an e-mail

Do not even attempt to go to the website indicated

It will probably infect your computer with a virus.

The fact that it is ".co.uk" is a giveaway.

The government websites are ".gov.uk"

Also, if it was a genuine refund - it would be a cheque in the post and not an e-mail

Do not even attempt to go to the website indicated

It will probably infect your computer with a virus.

post-1852-0-63003000-1460721920_thumb.jp

If a man comes to your door with a white coat on and a letter from the government doctor department saying that he is an important doctor and doing important research and he needs you to take down your trousers and let him play with your willy while filming it then do not do it, it is a scam and I feel pretty stupid right now.

If a man comes to your door with a white coat on and a letter from the government doctor department saying that he is an important doctor and doing important research and he needs you to take down your trousers and let him play with your willy while filming it then do not do it, it is a scam and I feel pretty stupid right now.

Grimbo only trusts this type of guy at his door tbh

wpid-firestarter.jpg

I've never told anyone about this due to the embarrasment but about 5 years ago (FIFA 11 or something) a wee boy from London scammed me out of all my players and my money on Ultimate Team due to some "doubling up" glitch that he knew about which actually turned out to be me just giving him all my stuff.

I've never told anyone about this due to the embarrasment but about 5 years ago (FIFA 11 or something) a wee boy from London scammed me out of all my players and my money on Ultimate Team due to some "doubling up" glitch that he knew about which actually turned out to be me just giving him all my stuff.

:lol:

I was so angry.

I sent the young lad some threatening messages on chat and he responded, quite rightly, with an English version of "f**k off mate its Xbox live".

Was a gutter.

I thought Grim didn't pay council Tax!

Even said he went to jail for not paying it.

It was the community charge (poll tax) I refused to pay that got me sent down not the council tax.

Grimbo

Archived