Your most hated players in Scotland just now

Hammer Jag

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkingham is an AFC legend. I know somebody that named their kid after him. When the Cowdenbeath fans hate him to the point of being seething messes every time his names mentioned you just have to admit he really is a decent guy.

I like the idea of some laddie walking about Arbroath with the name Falkingham Spink - sounds like an LA detective.

1. Ryan Dow - fucking pussy. Always hiding.

2. Chris Erskine - fucking pussy. Always hiding.

3. Blair Spittal - fucking pussy. Always hiding

4. John Rankine - just unbelievably shite. Offers literally nothing in any aspect of football. Also a No voting dick.

5. Stuart Armstrong - broke my heart.

If we're counting pub teams:

Adam Strachan - punches women at bus stops.

Paul Slane - the type you'll find in a pub in 10 years, barging himself into people's conversations and telling everyone he used to 'play' for ra Sellick.

Darren Cole - see above; Rangers. Also another utter fraud of a footballer.

John Rankin - mostly because his actions after his team's pumping yesterday. Cares more about getting in with the fans rather than pulling his thumb out his arse and putting some effort in.

Craig Gordon - he's become an utter p***k since signing for Celtic.

1. Ryan Dow - fucking pussy. Always hiding.

2. Chris Erskine - fucking pussy. Always hiding.

3. Blair Spittal - fucking pussy. Always hiding

4. John Rankine - just unbelievably shite. Offers literally nothing in any aspect of football. Also a No voting dick.

5. Stuart Armstrong - broke my heart.

Rankin voted no? :(

• 3 weeks later...

1 - Andy Halliday - Comfortably the worst. There's a really talented player there, but he's more interested in showing what a hardman and 'true Rangers man' he is.

2 - Jason Talbot. Woeful footballer who resorts to lashing out and diving to cover up his lack of ability. Booted Paul McGinn's neck a few years back, then tried to chop of Sam Nicholson's face.

3 - Patrick Roberts. Just look at him. Clearly a #Nandos baller with an inflated opinion of himself. Hate the media overreaction to him.

4 - Liam Henderson. For me the best player in the Championship, he really is exceptional and it amazes me he's not in the Celtic first team. Loves a dive however and has a genuinely unlikeable wee puss.

5 - Lee Wallace. Actually it's more the Hype around him from Rangers fans, I get the feeling he's actually pretty sound. All this talk of how wonderfully loyal he's been is mental. He's on smashing money, to play at one of the best stadiums in the country, train at the some of the best facilities in the country and then stroll games against jobbers like us. No wonder he didn't leave.

The clamour to get him in the Scotland squad too. Oaft. Tierney and Robertson are the future of left-backs for the country, and both are far better.

• 2 weeks later...

1) kenny Miller. Just has one of those faces. Didn't like him for Scotland either.

2) Halliday. Ned.

3) Callum Paterson. Just a dirty cheating cretin who's a pish poor footballer too.

4) Lee Wallace. Grass

5) John Baird. Little p***k who's constantly making niggling fouls.

Archived