Queens vs Livingston

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was enjoyable.

A decent balance to our side today and it was a travesty that we were behind at half-time.

What the Hell happened with Kidd though? A lung busting run sees him eventually brought down in the box. Next thing, he's getting sent off. Was he booked for holding a defender off and then again for dissent?

Baffled.

That performance shouldn't have done Skelton any harm though. Tapping and Oliver both growing on me.

Obviously the ref never saw the 2 livi players pulling Lewis back! Specsavers right enough! Joke of a decision. Great home win to finish, must give Del another year contract.

Don't understand why Livi took Telfer off! He was by far their best player. Was Kakay dragged in too fill the numbers? He was shocking lol. For us sorry to say but Hooper just isn't up to this level. League 2 at Annan would be more suitable for him. Millar played well today taking command of the midfield. Oliver I didnt like at all despite his goal. Headless chicken springs to mind. Tapping needs to learn to pace himself better. Hilson battled away. Atkinson needs these kind of low pressure games to boost his confidence. He played well too. For me Kidd was the gamechanger. He kept things simple and provided great quality crosses into the box which before we were sorely lacking. The decision to book him then send him off is up there with one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen. Before that thought he had handled the game fairly well.

He was booked but then given a straight red rather than a second yellow. I would assume that can still be appealed.
He was booked but then given a straight red rather than a second yellow. I would assume that can still be appealed.
There is no way he will win the appeal if it's for foul and abusive language. Usually I don't have any time for someone showing indiscipline but in this case the original decision to book him was so bad I don't blame him

Don't understand why Livi took Telfer off! He was by far their best player.

Telfer always gets subbed off despite being one of the best players on the pitch. I'm just surprised it wasn't Knox that came on, Sheerin isn't much better mind you...

There is no way he will win the appeal if it's for foul and abusive language. Usually I don't have any time for someone showing indiscipline but in this case the original decision to book him was so bad I don't blame him

He booted the ball away, first booking deserved. He then started mouthing off aggressively in the refs face, second booking deserved.

Eta, just seen it was a straight red. Assuming it was, it all depends on what he said to the ref. Either way, it's hardly a shocking decision.

Don't understand why Livi took Telfer off! He was by far their best player. Was Kakay dragged in too fill the numbers? He was shocking lol. For us sorry to say but Hooper just isn't up to this level. League 2 at Annan would be more suitable for him. Millar played well today taking command of the midfield. Oliver I didnt like at all despite his goal. Headless chicken springs to mind. Tapping needs to learn to pace himself better. Hilson battled away. Atkinson needs these kind of low pressure games to boost his confidence. He played well too. For me Kidd was the gamechanger. He kept things simple and provided great quality crosses into the box which before we were sorely lacking. The decision to book him then send him off is up there with one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen. Before that thought he had handled the game fairly well.

Agree with the Hooper comment the lad isn't up to championship standard hopefully he will get played at a lower league team next season, Kidd brings so much more attacking threat when he plays.

Archived