Malta v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, placidcasual345 said:

What a time to be alive.

We're drawing against an utter gang, courtesy of a complete fluke of a goal.

Well done on utterly missing the point. We're clearly on the front foot and are creating numerous chances.

Didn't realised it's impossible to play well against teams who defend on the edge of the box. 

Our centre backs and midfielders being remotely organised and able to put some decent pressure on their outball might help us break down that impenetrable world class Maltese defence.

A dodgems defence, with zero kind of defensive midfield protection, getting shown up once again. We've kept the ball well enough, albeit without much apparent ability to create anything, but you've not got much chance if you lose the ball and have such dross protection. Robertson having a shocker too.

Can definitely see us scoring again, but can say the same for Malta too. I had my concerns before the game, and they've only been amplified by the first half's evidence.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

So, I take it things are going well?  :unsure2:

We're utterly dominating and only a flukey/wonder save has prevented us being in the lead in one of the most awkward opening fixtures you could get.

Not that you'd know that, as everyone seems convinced we're losing 4-0 to Jeanfield Swifts.

Archived