Holyrood 2016 Predictions

Crossbill

TSAC is a bitter moron and Lambie is a good lad but I don't really think anyone should base their friendship groups on political views. People that come out with tripe like that is exactly why most of the population prefer to keep their voting habits secret.

Agree. One of my best mates is a staunch sevco unionist. He's a c**t and an arse. One day he will come round to my way of thinking but in the meantime I still love the big chap to bits

I reckon I could even have a pint with kevthedee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. One of my best mates is a staunch sevco unionist. He's a c**t and an arse. One day he will come round to my way of thinking but in the meantime I still love the big chap to bits

I reckon I could even have a pint with kevthedee

Aye, as long as he pays. :lol:

I thought the right to self-determination just means the right to be independent if you want to be? So, the fact we even had a legally binding referendum means Scotland is self-determining, unlike places like Kosovo, Catalonia etc where the central government sends in the army to prevent seccessionist movement.

I thought the right to self-determination just means the right to be independent if you want to be? So, the fact we even had a legally binding referendum means Scotland is self-determining, unlike places like Kosovo, Catalonia etc where the central government sends in the army to prevent seccessionist movement.

Correct... and for 15hrs we had that; and the no voters voted to give it back *sigh

Why anyone would vote for a party that have ruled for two terms and still have the country in a shambolic mess is beyond me.

Being British has served me very well so far and I fail so see what the SNP could offer me other than bitterness and resentment.

No doubt the lemmings and sheep will fall for the hyperbole and half truths and they'll romp home but I fail to see the attraction myself.

Why anyone would vote for a party that have ruled for two terms and still have the country in a shambolic mess is beyond me.

Being British has served me very well so far and I fail so see what the SNP could offer me other than bitterness and resentment.

No doubt the lemmings and sheep will fall for the hyperbole and half truths and they'll romp home but I fail to see the attraction myself.

Baaaa. Our country is unique in finding nationhood baaaaaaad.

post-64437-0-88627900-1462399331_thumb.j

Can we put you down as a maybe?

Or maybe just put you down?

So...eh...anyone get this spot on?!

Scottish Parliament, the final result:

SNP: 63 MSPs (-6)

CON: 31 (+16)

LAB: 24 (-13)

GRN: 6 (+4)

LDEM: 5 (-)

Well, I think it's fair to say that nobody was expecting that.  The extent of Labour voters exodus to the Conservatives, together with the loss (or failure to gain) of so many constituency seats by the SNP and large drop off in their list vote has wrong footed everyone.  Nobody got within 5 seats of either the SNP or Tory totals.

Congratulations to moses1924, Ad Lib, Kejan and AlexDolan whose predictions on the Labour, Lib Dems, Green and Others totals saw them edging ahead of the pack.  Special mention to Im Rodger who, despite coming closest to the number of SNP seats and predicting the biggest collapse of Labour to the Conservatives, somehow still managed to end up propping up the foot of the board.

2be99f.png

Thanks all for playing :thumsup2

So...eh...anyone get this spot on?!

Scottish Parliament, the final result:

SNP: 63 MSPs (-6)

CON: 31 (+16)

LAB: 24 (-13)

GRN: 6 (+4)

LDEM: 5 (-)

I wis fairly close :wub:

SNP:     74

Tories:  21

Slab:     21

Green:  08

Libs:     03

Others: 02

2be99f.png

Well I came in 24th so well oot o' the relegation zone.

sigh child, 97% of scotlands mapsvoted not to bomb sSyria. Scotland is now bombing Syria. We don't have self determination at all, we voted not to.

Well, I think it's fair to say that nobody was expecting that.  The extent of Labour voters exodus to the Conservatives, together with the loss (or failure to gain) of so many constituency seats by the SNP and large drop off in their list vote has wrong footed everyone.  Nobody got within 5 seats of either the SNP or Tory totals.

Congratulations to moses1924, Ad Lib, Kejan and AlexDolan whose predictions on the Labour, Lib Dems, Green and Others totals saw them edging ahead of the pack.  Special mention to Im Rodger who, despite coming closest to the number of SNP seats and predicting the biggest collapse of Labour to the Conservatives, somehow still managed to end up propping up the foot of the board.

2be99f.png

I like what you've done there. Mid-table mediocrity will have to suffice for now, but I'll be giving a little more thought to my 2021 prediction. 

Archived