Peterhead v Ayr United; Ayr United v Peterhead

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I didn't expect this

We did :(

What a dreadful performance. Jim has to take the credit for this, and the club for the circus of the cup final. Play offs should always be the target and we have chucked it. Ayr have done what they needed and I don't see us saving this on Saturday.

Was going to compliment the Ayr fans for the decent support (especially on a Tuesday ) but then they battered a steward and some of them got lifted so maybe won't.

After downing tools and resting over a month ago, I expected more from Peterhead tonight when it mattered. If I was an Ayr fan I'd have been hoping for a draw tonight at Fortress Balmoor, or at least try to stay within a goal of them.

Masterclass from McCall, but it's only half time and Peterhead certainly have goals in them.

Shocking performance. I would say Jordon Brown was anonymous but that would be wishful thinking. We'd be better off starting with ten rather than have him on. Our defence is a shambles but we've known that all season really. Stay classy Ayr fans.

Walked out in disgust 20 minutes from the end. I have to ask Jim McInally, what's the use of going on an unbeaten 19 game run only to throw in the towel at the end of the season when it really matters? Good luck to Ayr in the final, you absolutely wiped the floor with a bedraggled Peterhead team.

Archived