The St. Mirren FC 2016/17 Thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're over 100?

Yes now this is just becoming tit for tat and boring now. It's not my fault the people of greenock aren't turning out to watch you lot riding high. As I keep saying enjoy your season you lot are on fire. We'll come again God knows when but it better be soon. Cos you lot are a right pain in the arse [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

Yes now this is just becoming tit for tat and boring now. It's not my fault the people of greenock aren't turning out to watch you lot riding high. As I keep saying enjoy your season you lot are on fire. We'll come again God knows when but it better be soon. Cos you lot are a right pain in the arse emoji23.png

images (2).jpg

4 hours ago, FalkirkBuddie said:

How many did you take to the Cup Semi Final v Aberdeen?

About 4500.

Not sure how that is relevant though?

We will always pull big( or bigger) numbers for big, high profile games, same as every other club!

About 4500.
Not sure how that is relevant though?
We will always pull big( or bigger) numbers for big, high profile games, same as every other club!

Yip as always cup final we took 4/5 time our usual gate. It's just the way of things. Has the average went up much since winning the 1st Division. It's been a steady 3 season with your team always improving. And it pains me to say it utd firmly in your sights now.

Shankland's general play for us, unless you were blinded by a weird hatred for him, was generally decent.
He just couldn't buy a goal, despite having numerous chances. When he missed the penalty against Ayr you could see he was utterly dejected and bereft of confidence. Sadly the writing was on the wall for him from then on, as we can't afford to carry a player like that. He's been a bit of a fat arse  this season and isn't blessed with pace.
His goal yesterday will have worked wonders for him and I'm sure he'll knock in a few more for you. Hopefully against Ayr next week.

Here's hoping he can build on his goal this weekend. All we need is someone who can consistently stick the ball in the back of the net. Also the Aye game is in two weeks :P

Here's hoping he can build on his goal this weekend. All we need is someone who can consistently stick the ball in the back of the net. Also the Aye game is in two weeks [emoji14]

The Aye game :-) Shanks is a confidence player last season he was great for us. This year he couldn't buy a goal or buy mins on the park if you don't play you don't score. I've zero doubts he'll bag a few more for the Ton before the season out.

The Aye game :-) Shanks is a confidence player last season he was great for us. This year he couldn't buy a goal or buy mins on the park if you don't play you don't score. I've zero doubts he'll bag a few more for the Ton before the season out.

Ayr* ffs :lol:

Does look like he does need to lose a few lbs but Duffy will get him sorted, his man management is brilliant.

17 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

No! I'm claiming it's patter that Morton fans having been using for years against you spoonburners and you clatty twats are too thick to come up with your own. Now sober and and go and get a wash.

So you personally came up with 'spoonburners', did you? :lol:

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/14017593.Young_drug_abuse_in_Inverclyde_is_highest_in_country/ Some deflection going on down Greenock way, the shower of junkie b*****ds....:lol:

Always did think it a bit rich that Morton fans could slag off St. Mirren fans as junkies, pot calling the kettle black me thinks!

Archived