Election Night

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the Tory scum could celebrate second in a one horse race. Definitely scrambling for relevance.

All the "strong opposition" and "Tory revival" nonsense we're going to be getting if they do come second will be a bit insufferable.

Serious question, why do the weirdos in the Northern Isles have a history of returning Liberal MP's and MSP's.

Part of it was the Jo Grimond effect - he was MP for there from just after WW2 until the mid-80s. Why it's still the case I don't know - force of habit perhaps in the same way central Scots unthinkingly voted Labour until recently cos their faither did.

BBC reckon Elaine Murray (Labour's safest seat in terms of votes) is going to lose it to SNP.

She was always finishing 3rd behind McAlpine and Mundell. Apparently close between the SNP and Tories.

If Kez loses Eastern, she should give up politics. I have never witnessed such a total clusterfuck of a campaign in over 20 years of membership from Ash, if she wins and she probably will, she will be deselected next time out.

I would actually cheer if Kez wins it.

Christ, they actually reported Coburn's prediction for UKIP. Mind last time at Westminster when he was trumpeting victory in Falkirk and lost his deposit miserably?   :lol:

Christ, they actually reported Coburn's prediction for UKIP. Mind last time at Westminster when he was trumpeting victory in Falkirk and lost his deposit miserably?   :lol:

I remember him saying they were polling at 50% in some places at certain points. :lol:

Archived